Foxys Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: FoxyPower

IN-GAME NAME: Cameron Nicholson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54239451

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
If you dont know who i am my name is Cameron i am 12 year old who was born in England i bought Garrys Mod when i was 10 and i still play it now. i joined perpheads about a couple of months now and i still enjoy it i am a co-owner of a darkrp server called BoomRP

I have played Perpheads alot now and i want to be a enforcer to help and i always wanted to be an enforcer on perpshead. I want to help out others. I am always active on PerpHeads. I always want to make tons of friends on Perp Heads. I do not hurt anyone feelings or anything.

I have played Perpheads about a couple of months now.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
No

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
No

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support
Reasons:
  • Never heard of you.
  • No activity within the teamspeak.
  • Generally not fit at this time.
Once I learn who you are and you show that your fit for this role then this may change.

Reaction score
The effort you put into this application is pitiful, I've never heard of you either and I'd rather not have a random 12 year old dealing with the reports on the server I play on everyday. Not trying to be rude just being honest.

Reaction score
-Support
Reasons:
  • Never heard of you.
  • No activity within the teamspeak.
  • Generally not fit at this time.
Once I learn who you are and you show that your fit for this role then this may change.
My real name is ******* ******* i was born in March 2004 in England at *******. I have bought garrys mod when i was 10 i been enjoying it alot i also own a Dark-RP server if you want to check it out.

*User's name & hometown removed for own 'safety'*

Reaction score
who_are_you.gif

Sorry, but I have no idea who you are. Your not active, and your application is way to short! Sorry, but this is a -support.​

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Clearly havent taken any of this seriously, from the application or the feedback. Look at other spplications and compare them to yours. Not only that i don't think you are fit for the requirments becaue an obvious one is you're never on teamspeak. Even if you own your own Dark RP server, we get told that a lot lol, Perp is completely different. For you not to know this shows your inexperience. Also i haven't seen you once in the comunity or even OOC/Help chat. The only advice i can give you is wait till you 'mature' in the server and then read the requirments and 'contimplate' making an application because at the moment i dont believe you are fit :).

Use the comment function....

Reaction score
who_are_you.gif

Sorry, but I have no idea who you are. Your not active, and your application is way to short! Sorry, but this is a -support.​
If you dont know who i am my name is Cameron i am 12 year old who was born in England i bought Garrys Mod when i was 10 and i still play it now. i joined perpheads about a couple of months now and i still enjoy it i am a co-owner of a darkrp server called BoomRP

Reaction score
I don't really know you, so I will -support this, the reasons:

1) Never heard about you in game.
2) Never saw you helping someone in the ooc / help chat.
3) You didn't put enough effort in you app.
4) Never saw you in TS.

Deleted member 5193

Gotta admit, I found this very funny. No way can I plus support this application. No idea who you are...

In my eyes, you are too young, too new, too unrecognised and you've clearly not made an effort to get known.

I don't know you, nor have I been filled with hope looking at your app.

Reaction score
I don't really know you, so I will -support this, the reasons:

1) Never heard about you in game.
2) Never saw you helping someone in the ooc / help chat.
3) You didn't put enough effort in you app.
4) Never saw you in TS.
i said i never been on it
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
No

Status
Not open for further replies.