Reaction score
STEAM NAME: HarryTheHazerd

ROLEPLAY NAME: Ezio Bellucci

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:153944312

IN-GAME NAME:
Ezio Bellucci

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Well I've recently came back after about half a year being away due to moving countries etc. been playing since 2016 and its been an amazing experience ill say, for the last couple months that I have been back I've met some tremendous people and orgs like the gentlemen's club whos run by my mate Jimmy Bovine as well as the people in Salamanca family [even thou we are rivals with so many orgs lmao] n so many others. I've always been willing to help players especially new players who I randomly come across whilst roaming, on duty or in help / ooc and each time if they need help I stop and take time to explain what they need information on. I may not have a great past with some players whom I haven't seen in a fair while on the server from a few years ago but I can say that I have changed an incredible amount since these past years for the better, I got married, moved to the USA made some amazing friends and generally matured as a person.
Should
I be given this role I ensure to use it to further help out and around, Due to my time zone difference [BST -6 {EST}] I'm usually still on the server when most administrators / helpers are asleep and as such will be able to assist to my best abilities those late night players.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you so much for spending time to read through my application and please whether positive, neutral or negative ensure to leave feedback and or input down below. And if I haven't met you yet I'm sure I will sometime.

P.S: [Rxsm is a paid actor under the payroll of Freddy]

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.