Ezza - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Sean
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:165899023
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been playing Perpheads off and on since about 2016, until about 2019 i was a very toxic squeeker, i never followed the rules and made other players experience really bad, i came back recently and for the better, i have been following the rules, i have had one warning since returning for a very stupid mistake i made. I would love to be an Enforcer to help enforce the rules and allow new players the chance to be educated on the rules they break. As i am recently back i haven't joined a Org or anything like that so i will be 100% Unbiased towards any reports that come in or any rule breakers that i see when scoping around.

Now i understand some of the community may not know who i am, or do know who i am and dislike me, this i understand and take it on the chin as afterall i used to be extremely toxic.

If given the chance i would thrive to become a great staff member that all of the community would like and get along with, i feel if given this chance it could be for the better of me and give me more responsibility within the community, so i could serve a purpose, not just a number.

Irl im a supervisor at a Vehicle Garage, therefore i have experience dealing with high pressure, tension and the unknown each day, this will help me if there isn't many staff on and the servers busy, or there's lots of reports stacking, i can handle the pressure and work efficently to handle them all correctly.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Status
Not open for further replies.