Event Suggestion F1 (Or F1 like) race event

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: F1 (Or F1 like) race event
Suggestion Description: A race event has come to town, a circuit has been closed off around the city, people can spectate or be one of the racers taking part. Stalls can be set up to sell items

Why should this be added?:
- Another event
-Could be a fun event

What negatives could this have?:
- Roads have to be shut down

Reaction score
Theres already the highway race event.
Maybe I should have clarified, I want it to involve more RP
Different circuits etc are always nice but I want it to be held like an actual F1/Race event, not a 15 minutes of fun.
Have qualifying heats, pit lanes, stalls, players able to spectate from stands, just overall a better option to roleplay as different roles.
TV presenters, Team managers etc

Reaction score
The highway event is already a thing - maybe would create another map for it? As @walnash said it was very fun when me and @kerzify hosted a race through the forest and subs

Reaction score
The highway event is already a thing - maybe would create another map for it? As @walnash said it was very fun when me and @kerzify hosted a race through the forest and subs
Yeah like I said above, different map, more RP situations rather then just a straight up race event.
it'd be easy for devs to make a boxing event but what makes it fun is the fact you can all RP stuff

Reaction score
Subs would make a good route since the main race event blocks off the whole map
True that it'd be sub optimal to close off alot of the main streets and highways, but with that said, subs is not a good place for a high-speed race, considering the small straights, and speed bumps.

Reaction score

We will look at alternative routes for custom race events but these will not be hosted any time soon whilst we have over 100 players on the server due to the disruption it would cause