Event Suggestion Has to do with events

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Has to do with events
Suggestion Description: So I would like for admins to schedule events as it would be better cause admins are a bit lazy and we like events gun game swat showdown etc and it would be nice to have it scheduled so people can join in the event as it would be fun for many people and people can have some more joy in the server

Why should this be added?:
- To make people happy
- To have events at certain times
- So there will be events maybe in less then a month
- Make people more happy about this server

What negatives could this have?:
- It would be hard for admins to find a good time to schedule it
(anymore may be put into the chat below)

Reaction score
Hi mate, I would like to try schedule events in the future but it is difficult due to both of our jobs we can be asked to work our days off without notice and have social lives meaning there is a good chance if II scheduled something in, by the time the day comes round to run the events we are both busy with something else.

Furthermore I am not sure what peoples views are on running events during full pop server, I think there is a pretty strong 50/50 divide of people liking it and not so as much as it would make you happy we would be upsetting quite a few others and disrupting a lot of roleplay.

Reaction score
Scheduled events are already a thing, however they are not hosted as frequently as they used to be anymore due to how some of them have been around since 2014-2015 era.

Scheduling events nowadays only serves to get people on the server for a limited period, and a majority will disconnect when they are over, if not before. Events should not be the main way that people join the server. Rather, the server's own gameplay mechanics should be what attracts players.

Events also noticeably reduce server pop, as everyone is typically moved to a singular location. A bunch of things happen at once, which slows down the server, and people end up leaving RP situations to join the event. I personally don't mind events too much, but I don't want them to be the primary focus. They've been hosted quite often in recent times (often enough), and the more they're run, the less interesting they become.

Instead of having events on a fixed schedule, the randomness is better for limited exposure to those who don't play as often. If you play often, you'll likely have seen plenty of these random events in the late nights, or early mornings.

Reaction score
Further to what Tyla has put, there are actually very few places we can do events because when the server is full any events would likely disrupt players. Think about the locations used for events.

And whilst we could schedule events for quieter times, by scheduling them they would become busy times!

Reaction score
Scheduled events are already a thing, however they are not hosted as frequently as they used to be anymore due to how some of them have been around since 2014-2015 era.

Scheduling events nowadays only serves to get people on the server for a limited period, and a majority will disconnect when they are over, if not before. Events should not be the main way that people join the server. Rather, the server's own gameplay mechanics should be what attracts players.

Events also noticeably reduce server pop, as everyone is typically moved to a singular location. A bunch of things happen at once, which slows down the server, and people end up leaving RP situations to join the event. I personally don't mind events too much, but I don't want them to be the primary focus. They've been hosted quite often in recent times (often enough), and the more they're run, the less interesting they become.

Instead of having events on a fixed schedule, the randomness is better for limited exposure to those who don't play as often. If you play often, you'll likely have seen plenty of these random events in the late nights, or early mornings.
I was thinking of like an event role you know am sure there used to be one and they can host events but i think that role is given to admins now so i would think staff should host it when they have to time like Community manager to Owner you know?

Reaction score
I was thinking of like an event role you know am sure there used to be one and they can host events but i think that role is given to admins now so i would think staff should host it when they have to time like Community manager to Owner you know?
I don't think finding someone to run them on our behalf if we are away is the main problem, there are other issues said above

Reaction score
Further to what Tyla has put, there are actually very few places we can do events because when the server is full any events would likely disrupt players. Think about the locations used for events.

And whilst we could schedule events for quieter times, by scheduling them they would become busy times!
I would think of like smaller events the more people you know as it would get fuller you can do more smaller events like that chair game or you can do the office raid or that farm gun game things as long as it's unowned

Reaction score
Hi mate, I would like to try schedule events in the future but it is difficult due to both of our jobs we can be asked to work our days off without notice and have social lives meaning there is a good chance if II scheduled something in, by the time the day comes round to run the events we are both busy with something else.

Furthermore I am not sure what peoples views are on running events during full pop server, I think there is a pretty strong 50/50 divide of people liking it and not so as much as it would make you happy we would be upsetting quite a few others and disrupting a lot of roleplay.
I've seen this in other communities, you could always create a branch of 'staff' that are specifically for events.

Reaction score
I've seen this in other communities, you could always create a branch of 'staff' that are specifically for events.
This is what helpers are partially for aswell, though other issues were specified by Tyla and Ethan that are far more important then having someone there to run it.

Reaction score
This is what helpers are partially for aswell, though other issues were specified by Tyla and Ethan that are far more important then having someone there to run it.
Oh yeah might as well trust helpers to do it as they have time for it do they and available most of the time right?

Reaction score
I mean, if the server has dead hours, you utilise that but then it populates that server in those times too, it's an overall plus for the community, no? You'd want as much retention as possible. I assume there are also dead-spots in the map where events can be moved, and then those helpers can help setting up of those events.

If there's a will, there's always a way :p