Fasool [Enforcer Application #2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Fasool

IN-GAME NAME: George Schurr

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:94791413

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to be Enforcer mainly because I really like the server and would like to help it in any way possible. Enforcing the rules is a hard job, and I feel like after learning all the rules/laws and understanding them, I am ready for this position. I have been a member of this community for 7 months now and after those months have passed I finally feel ready for this position. I know all of the the rules by heart, and I go over them every 2-3 weeks. After applying for Enforcer the first time I started rereading the rules a lot more often than usual which has helped me a lot with certain players that I report daily. What I'm saying is after I applied for enforcer I had a more extensive knowledge of the rules than before, so if I do get this position I'll be rereading them every few days which will of corse help me a lot. Although, keep in mind that it doesn't matter how many times you read the rules, as long as you understand them to the limit where you can enforce the rules then you are good to go. That is why I also believe I am ready for this position. Getting this position is really important to me because I am a really dedicated member of this community, and I really do want to help make it better. I also want to be an enforcer in order to enforce the rules, make sure everyone is treated fairly, and make sure that people get fair punishments whenever they break the rules.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

About Me:

Alright, lets start. Hello, my name is Fasool, but most people refer to me as George due to the fact that my In-Character name is George Schurr. I have been a member of this community for about 7 months, and Perpheads was my first ever server to join which explains why I have a lot of bans and warnings. This being my first server meant that I had no idea what rules were or why I should follow them. Everytime a staff member would tell me "I'm just gonna give you a warning" I thought it meant a normal verbal warning. After 1 or 2 months of being on the server I started understanding what warnings were and became more dedicated to the server. By the 3rd month I decided to read ALL the rules for the first time in order to stop breaking the rules and receiving punishments for it. When it was the beginning of my 4th month in PERP I realized that even though I read all the rules I was still breaking them, and by that time I thought that following the rules was impossible. I then reread the rules and decided to focus and understand them this time. 4th month passed by and the amount of reports on me has decreased greatly. I slowly got used to following the rules, and rereading them became a usual thing for me. 2 months later I felt more than ready to enforce the rules and here I am trying to get the position.

So, after all of that I ended up with 8 warnings and five bans on record. I showed all my warnings and explained them on my previous enforcer application, so if you want to see it then click on the spoiler . The reason I got denied last time was because the staff team wasn't sure about my rule/law knowledge and wanted me to show them this by Role-Playing more as a cop especially when staff members are on. After doing that I decided to reapply, so here we are.

Activity:

I am really active In-Game. I play everyday especially with the Easter holiday, I don't have to worry about school. I used to always grow all day and raid, but after I got denied from being enforcer the first time I left my organization (The Standish Family) and started Role-Play more as a cop. Most of these times were when @Samuel Sheppard was by my side. This shows that being an enforcer is something I would take really seriously.

I am also very active in the forums, I do not have any forum warnings on record which shows that I understand the forum rules, and I am friendly to everyone here. I help people whenever they need help, and try my best to be kind to everyone.

My activity on TeamSpeak is also pretty good. I hop on TeamSpeak everytime I open my PC. I either look for a General Channel where everyone is on or just join a normal channel and have a chat with a few friends.

Key Qualities:
  • Calm
  • Patient
  • Good Listener
  • Hard Working
  • Trust Worthy
  • Serious (In certain situations)
  • Resourceful
  • Disciplined
Additional Comments:

After I applied for enforcer the first time I had 2 reports and 1 Action Request on me ever since. They were all false for sure, but this shows me that people have been keeping an eye on me which I really appreciate and don't mind at all. If there is anyone who thinks I am not ready this position please state the reason or open a PM with me. For those of you who are not sure whether I'm ready or not I would advise you to keep an eye on me, for example if you see me as a cop then ask to patrol with me. To be honest all I'm asking for is a chance to earn this position and prove myself worthy of it. (If there are any spelling mistakes then it's because my space bar isn't working correctly, and I'm pretty sleepy.)

Thank You for reading,
George Schurr.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
Definetely going to +support this application of yours! You are a kind and friendly player both in and out of character. You are a supervisor, which shows (at least to me) that your rule-, aswell as your law-knowledge is at a high level, high ebough to supervise other players in the PD, but I'd your knowledge of the rules and laws isn't just to that extend, no, I say it is at an extend where you can clearly enforce them as a member of staff. You are an outstanding LEO, there aren't that many people I enjoy being cop with, but you are one of them. So as I said at the beginning of this, I will fully support you with this application. Good luck mate! :)

Reaction score
+Support
Friendly guy and a really good role-player with a good understanding of the community rules. I generally think he would make a good enforcer.

Good luck!
Also very nice application

Reaction score
Fasool is a very good candidate to becoming an enforcer. He can be very helpful when he wants to be but is a massive punchwhore so he can be a bit silly sometimes.

Reaction score
Neutral support coming from me. I don't see you very much in team speak or in any forms of OOC communication (OOC chat, Help chat, etc.) however I do see a somewhat fair amount of you in-game and from what I've seen you're rather polite and seem as if a good person. I'll get back to you with my final verdict soon :)!

Reaction score
I am going to be giving my support for your enforcer application because you are a very friendly person in the community and in character you are a great roleplayer. My only advice to improve on would be to be more active in OOC and the help chat and help people out, etc. This is because I've hardly seen you in OOC chat but I'm still going to give you my support anyway because I believe you could change that easily considering that you're very friendly and supportive in the community.

Good luck!

Kay

Reaction score
@Fasool In my opinion is a 'one of a kind' player. He has great potential to be released as an enforcer!
he is
  • Calm
  • Obey's and enforces the rules 'every time' i see him!
he really does deserve the space as enforcer

Good Luck
Caineyy -Caine Coast

Reaction score
+Support

Fasool is a very nice person, and a really fantastic roleplayer. He is a fantastic LEO and has a good rule/law knowledge. I think he could handle the position perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.