Few errors

Reaction score
So, hey guys.
Over the last couple of weeks, a few errors on the server have shown up, which weren't previously there.

First thing that happened was the police lights on the LT's BMW M5 E60 and the Speed Enforcer's vehicle. They both seem to be floating next to it, rather than being on top of it. Also, the speed enforcer is flying behind the vehicle (not sure if everyone gets this)

Second, the LT's car suddenly became checkered in purple and black, which quickly became quite annoying, as I drove it myself, and saw it often driving around.

Third error is really stupid to look at: People float above the car seats. It doesn't matter which car. Only the passengers float, while the driver is in his seat, all nice and cozy. But passengers are halfway through the roof, like they're trying to escape or they were chopped in half and mounted on the vehicle.

If anyone knows how to fix any of these, please tell me.

Reaction score
Same problem here. This happend when i installed a content pack (not Ph). I will install the PH conent pack, i will tell you if it helps

Reaction score
No doubt you have TDM cars locally, so you aren't using necessarily the ones from the server. This can be the result of TDM updating a certain vehicle while we still have the old one, which is sometimes on purpose (because new ones have errors when drawing in the car garage window or whatever). However if the model your client is using is different than that of the server, it can result in things looking mispositioned. Why it is so far off when this happens I don't know, but I can tell you from when we were getting ready to launch V2 of Paralake City, I had the same issues and took me awhile to figure out why. This is why it would be nice if GMod had better content control as these kind of errors wouldn't pop up as easily.

Anyways, point is, if you use the server content alone you'd be fine, it's the addition of either the TDM SVN or TDM Workshop content that is causing your problem.

Reaction score
Hi Niko :) Your favorite Cmd. Ludde here.

On topic; I am not the only one that has noticed this. I have the same problem with my Subaru Impreza, the windows looks wierd and sometimes the passengers are sitting outside of the vehicle.

Reaction score
It is the [PH] content pack of the website you will need to download. I figured this out when this problem occurred, the textures and lights for only the BMW and one other car was of the car and was bugging out. Once I installed the content pack again, it worked fine for me.

If not, then it may be something wrong with your TDM ? Or even an external addon?

Reaction score
I've fixed the Lieutenant's and Speed Enforcer's cars. They're now back to normal, but the last issue still remains.
(Searched through all my files using a content pack from another server, deleting all folders/files that are identical to that exact content pack, then validated files since I deleted a few that might be necessary.)

People in passenger seats are still floating halfway through the roof.