• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

Topic:
A fire alarm.

Short explanation (in notes):
- When it notices a fire, an alarm shall be sounded - and contacts the Emergency Services.
- It can be brought from 'Safety First'
- Like a House Alarm ( Installation ) but, you can get firefighters to test it when a heat wave is imminent

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I believe it should be added for all those Passive RP'ers out there ( @Kitty ) - And for bazaar shops ( Usually set on fire ). This will be an amazing feature which I will love and cherish.
It will also give something for the firefighters to enjoy, instead of sitting their awaiting a 'manual' 911 call - A fire alarm breaks out, and firefighters instantly get it.

Optional additions:
- Only sent to firefighters ( Probably not )
- A text to the owner of the house
-

Garrett Woodfield

+Support, this was already in simplyperp (i think they used simplyperps files in the start) But was removed i think, eitherway its a nice thing to have.

Reaction score
Well I suppose it would be a good idea, but you can already hear the sound of sizzling sausages when you're near that area so yeah.
I would set fire to anything just to hear the amazing sound of BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP

Reaction score
I'm feeling really targeted here, its not my fault that my shop is always on fire. Other than that, +support.

Eat shit Exnem

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

https://perpheads.com/threads/fire-alarms-in-buildings.5265/
Idea has already been suggested and accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.