Fire Hydrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: This is a new law

What law do you wish to change/add: I want to add law 9.13. This law with be added to stop people from parking next to a fire hydrant. This would resemble something IRL to make it illegal to park next to a fire hydrant. This would make FF have an easier job because they would be able to access a fire hose easily(FOR RP REASONS) and would make them have a better respond time to put out a fire.

Why should this change/addition be made: This should be an addition because this would add to tickets or be tickets them self. I generally think this would be a good idea because this would make it easier for FF to do their jobs IC.

What is the aim of this change/addition: This would add a realistic law to the law list and make it easier for FF to do their job IC. If they would have need to use a fire hydrant. This would aim to add to tickets for illegal parking but I believe there are someone place on the map where it is not illegal to park there.

Additional Information: I don't know any laws in Europe but I know that in America if you park next to a fire hydrant it can result in a hefty ticket.

User0

I'd like to see this implemented as this is an American state of role-playing. Anyways I usually just ram the car out of the way like they would do in real life or beat the window out and put the fire hose through the window. This could also possibly just fit under the parking law which would be 9.4.

Reaction score
This would be nice, XQ can place them in places people park a lot in an illegal manner, and that will make it even more noticable that they are parked illegally, if an experienced cop sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.