Server Suggestion Boost the SRT-10 pickup / Make V10 feel like V10.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Boost the SRT-10 pickup / Make V10 feel like V10.
Suggestion Description: The dodge ram SRT-10 pickup is painfully slow yet it has the same engine as the 2mil viper that goes 115 max upgraded, only admins get fast pickups as well and we deserve them to.

I recommend that the truck has similar speed to the Porsche cayenne and price, it trades seats for extra carrying capacity. However this is just a rough estimate and further thought would come from people who know how to balance.

Note: If the main truck doesn't get the boost I'd at least like to request the fire one does. The truck is pretty bad as is.

Why should this be added?:
- We do not get any pickup trucks that are good in-game. All of them are trash and slow, this would give us a pickup worth buying.
- Makes a vehicle with high carrying capacity viable at higher levels/tasks. Currently we only have the van for capacity that's even close to valuable.
- More trucks on the server. We don't have that many so could add chances for people to do shipping companies but that's just me running out of reasons.

- Makes a v10 feel like a v10 and not a v6

What negatives could this have?:
- Unsure how to implement retroactively to players. Maybe temporarily let them pay the difference to keep or something.
- Storage space is pretty op as well as physical carrying power
- The fire one would need to be boosted as (Though TBH not a bad idea.. the fire one is barely faster than the fire truck)
- Other stats to compensate might need to be adjusted.

Reaction score
If double upgraded the SRT goes 57mph, 2 more than the Ford raptors stock (Ofc they’re always upgraded to their top speed of 65 mph) if there were going to be changes to it I’d say the max speed be upped to about 65mph max double upgraded. The SRT would have to be heavily increased in price for having that large storage, a pickup compartment and going that speed.
Not a bad idea but a bit unnecessary and probably complicated to get a good price and balance for.

Reaction score
You could argue this about virtually every other car on perp that’s overly slow or overly fast and I don’t see why a sub $200K utility vehicle should receive a speed buff over other underpowered cars like the Chrysler 300C or the crown Victoria (not the police one).

Reaction score
You could argue this about virtually every other car on perp that’s overly slow or overly fast and I don’t see why a sub $200K utility vehicle should receive a speed buff over other underpowered cars like the Chrysler 300C or the crown Victoria (not the police one).
This is true but for all the vehicles we have it sucks how alot of SUV's an pickups get shafted. you basically have to get a sports car to go fast.

Reaction score
If double upgraded the SRT goes 57mph, 2 more than the Ford raptors stock (Ofc they’re always upgraded to their top speed of 65 mph) if there were going to be changes to it I’d say the max speed be upped to about 65mph max double upgraded. The SRT would have to be heavily increased in price for having that large storage, a pickup compartment and going that speed.
Not a bad idea but a bit unnecessary and probably complicated to get a good price and balance for.
Indeed. This was more to get people talking and hear other ideas. Someone might have a better idea than mine and I'd love to hear it.

Reaction score
I mean if you're gonna make this car go its realistic speed you may as well make it tip over when it turns