Adding BullHorn to Ambulances: The Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/adding-bullhorn-to-ambulances.16542/

Main Idea: Add Bullhorn to the Full Size Ambulance

Full description of the idea:
Like all other emergency vehicles add the Bullhorn sound to the C button in the Full Size Ambulance.
I prefer to use the full size truck so I can be multi-functional but I also like the Bullhorn. The First Responder is equipped with one and so are the other emergency vehicles and so I feel that the full truck should too. I understand that it's not a game changing suggestion but I personally use the bullhorn a lot when driving Code 3 as it is a way to signal to cars that are not yielding.
(Somehow the sirens themselves do not make people move :mad:)

Why should it be added?:
I feel that this should be added because, correct me if i'm wrong, it shouldn't be too hard to implement. All emergency vehicles are equipped with the bullhorn yet when driving the ambulance I generally more often than not fall victim to a cluster of traffic to which I have no means to make a loud signal to them to yield except from shouting "Yield" out the window.

36c5facc2b.png

Pros:
  • Ability to signal to vehicles to yield
  • Louder than normal horn and sirens so all vehicles can hear it
  • Responding to emergencies would be easier and less painful - eliminating the factor of getting stuck behind cars
  • More alerting than the siren

Cons:
  • No cons were brought up in the discussion.

Reaction score
If I understand what you mean actually I don't know if you mean bullhorn or the alternate siren when holding Alt (by default) when sirens are already active. Either way the sounds between the Emergency Prius and the full size Ambulance are now the same, excluding the vehicle engine noises.

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.