Firearm laws

What should the Firearm laws in Paralake City state?

• Guns are completely forbidden

• You are only able to own a semi-automatic pistol

• You are allowed to have firearms everywhere and even in public setting

• It should stay like it is right now (Guns are only on private property allowed)

• You need a special license to own a firearm

• (Old Evocity Law) Automatic Firearms are illegal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel the guns should be completely forbidden. But I don't know what others think. What do you think? And if you have time, why do you think so?

Reaction score
I think for the realism you would need license for high caliber arms but pistols shouldn't require a license

Reaction score
The current law I believe is all weapons are legal and I partly disagree with it and believe it should go back to the old evocity law of no automatic weapons.

Sorry for my last post I am dealing with almost getting shot with an air rifle and was waiting for the police to give my statement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love how it says "Guns are for private property only" when I saw yesterday 3 separate players holding firearms in public and the police walked straight past them, one had a Remington Model 870

Reaction score
If something is not broken why change it? The laws are fine as they are and don't need change. Making it illegal to try and defend your property with automatic weapons (Owning automatic weapon is illegal) would be horrible

Reaction score
For realism, They should stay how they are, However, they should make it illegal to sell a weapon at the bazaar that's loaded. The amount of guns I sell that don't even make it out the bazaar is a problem that should be adressed. Plus, It means you get less of these moments:

"I'm new here, how do you use thi-*Bang*"
"A life alert has occurred at bazaar shop 1"

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I have to disagree with this, one addition i think would be great is a concealed carry license so you could defend yourself legally and act through neccesity when not on your own property. @Jordan thought of the Idea, I'd like it. However, i can't see anything else worth being done.

Reaction score
I agre to these 2:
You need a special license to own a firearm
You are only able to own a semi-automatic pistol

Meaning your only allowed to cary a pistol in the public with an special license. And for heavy weapons it should stay like it is.