What do you think about mugging?

I get mugged every now and then and i get really irritated (but i can behave myself ofcourse) when s

• Mugging is for people that are too lazy to buy/craft their own stuff

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Mugging is a regular thing, i dont care about how the other person feels about it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I dont mug at all.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Mugging is something that happens in real-life, yes it's annoying and can be slightly exaggerated, but it's a good way for poor people to get random items and money fast.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Mugging is something that happens in real-life, yes it's annoying and can be slightly exaggerated, but it's a good way for poor people to get random items and money fast.
The definition of being lazy

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Mugging is fine. But I hate people who ask for all your money, your phone, flashlights, drugs, pots, simply every item you can think of. I understand if you just ask for money, but asking for my phone? That is just being an annoying bitch.
Well, if someone mugged you they'd most likely take any kind of carry-bag you have or they ask you to completely empty your pockets. They take your phone to insure you do not phone a local authority immediately or contact a close relative. Also, if you think about it, the phone on PERPheads is a smartphone which is probably worth quite a bit. Pots and stuff are a little bit excessive - I usually, if I ever go mugging, I ask for the following: Money, Phone, Life Alert, Weaponry and anything else of high value. Pots and normal props I don't take.

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Completely true, it's a low-end thing to do - Big orgs will raid, grow drugs and do bigger things in order to get money. As evil said, mugging is for the low-end orgs.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Mugging is fine. But I hate people who ask for all your money, your phone, flashlights, drugs, pots, simply every item you can think of. I understand if you just ask for money, but asking for my phone? That is just being an annoying bitch.
Well that makes the victim go and buy all those items back separately again. And that is just too much for a cause of a simple mugging (OOC-vise). Of course it is fine IC but totally annoying OOC so if I just mug someone I just RP breaking their phone if I don't want trouble.

Reaction score
I dont mind. Mugging is for "low end" criminals that usually are starting off and making your name bigger. The only reason it does not bother me is that it creats more roleplay situations. And thats what the server is about!

Reaction score
-TzBlitz- said:
I dont mind. Mugging is for "low end" criminals that usually are starting off and making your name bigger. The only reason it does not bother me is that it creats more roleplay situations. And thats what the server is about!
Don't * creates *

Reaction score
-TzBlitz- said:
he also did this with me, stop trolling =I

Reaction score
-TzBlitz- said:
Your grammar really sucks? Your life must really suck for you to go through a forum correcting everyones mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.