Franklin Park Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Franklin Park

IN-GAME NAME: Franklin Park

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:94558469

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Hello i have in the server like 1 month ago and when i join iwas didn't know any thing and how to play and how is this rule play work i play in the server like 5 days and i got all the rules in my brain and now i have know all rules and how this gamemode works very well and i am making application to enforcer right now beacuse all my friend are saying to me you must be in this server staff all time my friend trying to broke the rules i warn him and i tell him you gonna be banned if you make something bigger and right now all my friend playing in this server want me to be enforcer and thx for all my friend help me and this is why i wanna be enforcer. <3

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes iam always in the teamspeak talking with my friend and when i join perpheads i be in the teamspeak
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Yeah , thx for all my friend tell me to do the application and hope i got accept

My Warns:

https://i.gyazo.com/916928632dd15f0473586f3fc46c3c3b.png

My Bans:

https://i.gyazo.com/00210f0cac9e9fe0731144847ab09b22.png

Reaction score
Hmm sees now enforcer applicant. Looks at messages
"7 messages"
This is literally all youve done on the forums in 3 months
lVEibBN.png

Yeah... no....

Reaction score
This man is obviously a great candidate for enforcer because he's shown great rule knowledge through his application. I've seen him enforce rules when admins are too lazy to do their job! This man is your candidate for sure!

Reaction score
No
I have never seen you do anything valuable ingame and your grammar and vocabulary are pretty bad. You're a newbie on the forums which means that you're barely active and arent in the police department, so how can we trust you?

You never demonstrated your law knowledge as far as I know nor your rule knowledge so I don't think you should be enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.