Flat Earth or Spherical Earth

Sphere or Flat

• Total voters
Reaction score
none u of know what ur talking about, even nasa says its not a sphere !
its quite literally an ellipse.
NNxvnSh.png

EDIT: nvm its a bagel
q1hykummqjv01.jpg

Reaction score
You're all fucking retarded, everyone knows that the earth is a trapezoid, research your topics before you go spewing weird shit and end up looking like a dumbass.

Reaction score
To be a bit serious, the eye has no limit to how far it can see, other than stuff blocking such as trees, buildings, hills etc otherwise theres no real limit. If you aren't too retarded if you look somewhere clear, you can clearly see the earth bow down as a circle or whatever how you want me to describe it. Therefor it's a fucking sphere/circle get the fuck over it.

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the fact that earth wasn't so colossal, maybe moon sized, you'd see how the horizon curves, bends, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. That's one of the main reasons flat earthers don't believe it is a sphere, it's just too big.

Reaction score
1589562638199.png

The earth moves from the inside of the donut to the outside.
You see ocean above you at day, and when it's night you will see space.
You might ask yourself, only one side will see the moon?
@Duffy already explained how the moon works.

Deleted member 1235

Ahh yes, I see you attended the big brain smart scientists convention as well last year. It's always a pleasure to meet another intellectual

Reaction score
It’s not even a controversial discussion, literally everyone knows the real truth.

Earth being fucking round? LMAO what the fuck, do we bounce around the sun? Was life founded because god fucking bowled us into the gutter? If the earth is round, then why am I flat on the ground lmfao.