Flavius Maximus' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

IN-GAME NAME: Flavius Maximus

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10278297

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I'm responsible and mature; I follow the rules correctly but also give the players a fair chance to defend themselves. I'm able to use my common sense, which I am very surprised how little people are able to do now a days I am an active player who is able to be on most days for a good 6-7 hours so I will be able to help with the new players who wish for some help. I am also able to interact with players so if they have an issue they wish to report to me then they should have very little trouble doing so.

I am also good with communicating with all ages of players so I will have very little trouble in aiding those who are not able to speak perfect English. I will also go above and beyond the duty. If there is a Czech player who comes on and cannot speak English I will firstly direct him to a unique channel for him and then I will open up Google translate and try to get the vital information across to him. I will then alert the other players on the server so they know he has trouble speaking English.

As I said at the beginning I will always try to solve an issue by myself first but if I feel I could use extra help I will certainly not hesitate to ask for help. I am a thorough player who is willing to give his time towards the server and make it even greater, a well-known community for many players to have fun on.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a developer of two counter strike source servers, based on the gamemode BA Jail; Smileygaming, and zytex.dk.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yeah, I am almost active everyday and I have been for a long time. I have met a lot from the staff team and we have had a few chats.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I feel that this is my time to apply, as I know a lot of players within the community of perpheads, and I am respected by most of them. There might be some of you that will say that you haven't seen me online on the server. That's because i was gone for a week in Cyprus.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam Account Name: Happy100

Teamspeak: Clazzy

Reaction score
+ Support;

- Nice guy;
- Knows the Rules;

- Good luck in your application mate :)

EDIT: True he haves 1 ban and 7 warnings. But in my opinion he has changed with the ban that he got. Even I (close friend to him after that situation), noticed that he changed a lot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, When i was new, I looked up to you, Now i know how to go my own ways :p without being fucked around with that much :p, You are a nice guy in general, But theres somethings that missing, I never saw you really help people on /help chat or rarely use //, Which makes me think that your inactive sadly, So my supports gonna go stay at NEUTRAL!

Reaction score
Well, When i was new, I looked up to you, Now i know how to go my own ways :p without being fucked around with that much :p, You are a nice guy in general, But theres somethings that missing, I never saw you really help people on /help chat or rarely use //, Which makes me think that your inactive sadly, So my supports gonna go stay at NEUTRAL!
Awh i wasn't aware of that :) Thank you. Yeah I have been inactive for some time now, but I am back and ready to help everyone.

Reaction score
-support i saw you yesterday you where breaking a few rules as cop you where with 3 in car second you guys where ordering beer as cop and drinking it then driving, you guys called me a fool (when you pulled me over). and you broke 3.24 more then 2 times. -support

Reaction score
I will state my reason why you can not be Enforcer material in any possible way:

1. You have 7 warnings on record which are too excessive for an Enforcer application.
  2. You have a ban on record (by me) for carboming someone without a valid reason and going or pretending to be afk to prevent beeing caught.
  3. You are never on our TS3 server which is a big requirement for applications.
  4. You barly sho presence in the OOC and Help chat. Saying you will be able to help players doesn't mean you can do that now aswell.
  5. Helping players who can't understand a single word or english is like praying for a cow, completly useless. If a player can't speak enough english to play he will have to face a permanent ban.
So this will make people understand now why you should not be accepted into the team.

- Support

Disclaimer: My reasons here are fully based on a neutral judgement and from the POV of an Administrator.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration discussed your application and we feel you are not ready for the position as an Enforcer, mainly because of your warnings and bans. For future, I'd strongly suggest you try and become more active in Team Speak 3, help in /help chat more often and show yourself more in the community.
- Swiper

Status
Not open for further replies.