Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Flash Gamer

IN-GAME NAME: Cameron Nicholson

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:54239451

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Before i tell you why i want to be a enforcer i will tell you who i am. My name is Cameron Nicholson i am 13 years old i joined perp a couple of months now and i realy realy enjoy it.
I am a nice person and i love being nice.

I want to be an enforcer because i want to help anyone who has problems and try and help
more people enjoy on this server. I also want to be a moderator to protect the server of any rule breakers. I also got more resons why i want to be a enforcor. I also want to become a enforcer because i am always active and when thiers no enforcers on then the server gets lots of rulebreakers so i want to protect it from getting the rule breakers

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes Im on it alot

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
No

Last edited:
Reaction score
You really do need to put a lot more effort into an application. Take a look at some of the accepted ones for inspiration but please don't copy them.

https://perpheads.com/forums/accepted-applications.28/

On the other hand I don't really know who you are and I am sure a lot of people share that opinion, Enforcers are generally well known by everyone. Try to improve your activity within the community and you might stand a better chance however at the moment its a -Support

(lol aids font)

Reaction score
-Support
I know a lot of members in this community and unfortunately your not one of the people I see. To be honest I have not seen you in Help chat TeamSpeak or on the servers all that much. I can recommend that you get yourself more known within this community as I have no idea who you are.
Also It would be nice if a little more effort was to go into your application.

Reaction score
-Support
I have never met, seen or heard about you in or out of character.
there also isn't that much effort put into this application...

Some people think getting new faces on the staff team would do the staff team very good, but I think the faces shouldn't be this new...

Reaction score
You really do need to put a lot more effort into an application. Take a look at some of the accepted ones for inspiration but please don't copy them.

https://perpheads.com/forums/accepted-applications.28/

On the other hand I don't really know who you are and I am sure a lot of people share that opinion, Enforcers are generally well known by everyone. Try to improve your activity within the community and you might stand a better chance however at the moment its a -Support

(lol aids font)
is dat kinda better?

Reaction score
No. Just no.

I've seen you IG a lot, and I have noticed you! (That's a good thing, right?) Not in this case... Plus I never see you helping new players in /help or OOC. Or even IC for a matter of fact. A clear -support

Last edited:

Deleted member 4983

Who... are you?
I have never seen you in the In game or in the help chat helping people
gotta be a -support from me also put more work into your application please

Reaction score
I don't really know you, so I will -support this, the reasons:

1) Never heard about you in game.
2) Never saw you helping someone in the ooc / help chat.
3) You didn't put enough effort in you app.
4) You have a recent ban, from 18/08 which was 9 days ago, for dc in rp and lying in admin sit, and also a ban of 3 month for money farming which shows that you don't enforce the rules, which is funny because in your app you wrote:
I also want to be a moderator to protect the server of any rule breakers.
And how can you protect from rule breakers while you are one of them? (sourcebans)
and by that you failed to fulfill the requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. V
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. X
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. X
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. V
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. V
You should wait and get yourself known in the community, and start helping in OOC and help chat, also next time put more effort in your app like:
and wait another few months before applying again.

(took way too long to make, I have too much free time)

Reaction score
You've literally just returned from a ban less than 10 days ago. This was your ban:

User Disconnected from the server to avoid an RP situation. Lied about it in the admin situation

Is that enforcer material? No. If you can't follow the rules as a normal player then why should you be enforcer?

I've never seen you ingame. I Don't remember you for anything special or just remember you at all. Try to become more known within the community and try not to get any more bans /warnings and then apply again in a few months is my advice.

-Support

Reaction score
Hello Flash Gamer,
After looking at your application, you do not seem as if you are ready for the rank enforcer. Your application is very short, and does not give a lot of details. I have seen you in-game, but I still do not think you are enforcer material. Here's some suggestions for the future.
  • Become active in the TeamSpeak Server.
  • Make a longer, and better application.
  • Become known in the community.
Therefore, my decision shall stick. I am going to have to -support this application.
Good Luck with your future applications, and this one.
You also do not meet the requirements to become an enforcer, you have a recent ban on your record.

Reaction score
User does not meet the requirements to become an enforcer.

2dba3110a2.png

This needs to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.