Franklin Park Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Franklin Park.

IN-GAME NAME: Franklin Park.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:94558469.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Beacuse i love to play perpheads alot and when i join i was didn't know anything in it and he let me be interested and i really know all thing in it and iknow the rules some from my friends told me that u good at rules and u love this server just try and apply and you can do it and they are alot helping me to be staff

Ilove to play perpheads beacuse it's a really serious gamemode and it's really make me to be playing in it alot time i really can't play in perpheads for 1day beacuse this is my lovely server and all my friends play in it

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yeah, iam always active beacuse i talk to my friend there or i play with them any game.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for all

Warns:
b8f6d8670a66c8c480b87d676b2046f7.png

Bans :
00210f0cac9e9fe0731144847ab09b22.png

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
Sorry mate but you're not known enough in the community, you have a lot of bans and warnings for such a small period as half a year, and your enforcer app is tiny, doesn't look like you've put much effort in it. I'd recommend you to look at the accepted applications to understand the format correctly. -support

Reaction score
This month you have connected to the server twice. I believe you should become more known in the community, and become more active before applying. (Double post because of silly phone D: )

Reaction score
Your not really active as stated above by Madda and your a forum newbie so obviously you arent active on the forums so i highly doubt your active on teamspeak. -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.