Frank's Useful Guides [3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Newbie, Welcome to
logo.png

So today I will guide you on how to make money, good RP and more!

How do I make money, you will probably ask?

Well, there are many ways of making money, but the one that is more efficient, but boring is doing drugs. So, you might be thinking, how do I make these drugs, where do I start?
Now hold on there, those $10,000 you got in the bank need to be used in this process.
So first think you need to do it withdraw the money out of the bank, and go to a shop called Uncle Cos.
It is located right next to the XQ Bank.

All you need to buy is:
  • 20 Small Pots - $7,560 (25% Tax)
  • 4 Glue - $636 (25% Tax)
Total of $8,196
Also, to make drugs you will need drug seeds. They are found, and bought from the Drug Dealer which has 8 locations. He is always in random locations.

Now, I recommend you buy VIP because one feature it has is that you can double your drugs. For example, without VIP you can only plant 1 Coke Plant, and 1 Weed Plant, but with VIP you plant 2 Coke and 2 Weed.

From the Drug Dealer, all you need to buy is:
Without VIP:
  • 5 Coke Seeds - $1,000
  • 5 Weed Seeds - $1,000
Total Amount - $2,000

-------------------------------------------------

With VIP:
  • 10 Coke Seeds - $2,000
  • 10 Weed Seeds - $2,000
Total Amount - $4,000

So, then when you have the recipe, all you need to do is press the F1 Key, Go to mixtures, Press Drugs, then press on the drugs you want to plant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roleplay:
How to Build Up Good Roleplay!

So, first tip on building up good roleplay is buying props of-course, so to buy props go to Uncle Cos, and buy some props. Depending on the RP you want to build up, you need to buy props for it, nothing else. You can also build props yourself, by buying the materials needed then crafting it, but thats a hella' lot of work! Second tip is to buy a place, where you know it is very good for RP and a lot of people go there, I would recommend Bazzar as many people go there.
Third, is buy VIP to get the physgun, without it no RP can be made as you cannot really build.
Then, use your creativity, and build anything you want RP-like!

Here are some examples of some Good RP:

C77ACA9DB5802C9DDB903155C4E0C37C717EB98C

034AFBB8DF104AF9F5B412AB09E152505398B2BF

Thanks for reading, next guide will be published soon!

Also, check out my previous guides to catch up!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Telling the location ruins the fun of finding the DD, I'd suggest removing the locations as this is metagaming if someone would put this information to use.

Reaction score
Telling the location ruins the fun of finding the DD, I'd suggest removing the locations as this is metagaming if someone would put this information to use.
He's saying where the DD actually spawns. He's not stating where he is that this precise moment in time; plus he's saying where the drug dealer hangs around. He's not saying "Yeah the DD is under the bridge next to hungries etc, etc, etc.

MattIs

He's saying where the DD actually spawns. He's not stating where he is that this precise moment in time; plus he's saying where the drug dealer hangs around. He's not saying "Yeah the DD is under the bridge next to hungries etc, etc, etc.
We still like to not tell people as it actually enhances roleplay for newer players and allows for ingame roleplay.

Reaction score
It was a pleasure to help you with the role play at the city hall!

I'm loving the guides and you're in the right direction to showing players who you really are!

Status
Not open for further replies.