How to do Drugs / Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Lately , i have been getting questions about how to do drugs , and i explain all of it which is quite long , so this is a guide on how to do it!
1. Go to the drug dealer found in 8 different locations i think it is and buy weed / cocaine seeds.

2.Go to Uncle Cos and buy gardening pots , and buy glue , if you want to craft a big pot. (Also buy a clock , so it shows how long you have until you can collect it)

3.Go to the bank > NPC > And buy a house / Apartment / Shop.

4.Go to the location where you have brought and press
F1 > Mixtures > Drugs and click the green square over the drugs you are available to make.

5.Small Pots , Click the pot 1 time , then click the seed once also.
Big Pots , Click the pot once and press the seed 5 times.

6.Once you have done step 5 , you should of crafted a pot with a little spurt coming out of the top! If you want to know how long you have left until you can collect it , you place it on the ground or on the wall near the pots and it should come up on the pot : Ready In : EG : 16:00

7.Once you have collected the weed , go to the drug dealer and sell it!
Each bag sells for $150 each!

I do recommend you power grow which is you keep growing until you reach your goal for an example 1000 cocaine.

Prices : 100 Weed / Cocaine : 15k
500 Weed / Cocaine : 75k
1000 Weed / Cocaine : 150k

I hope this guide helped you!
Regards - Smithy

Reaction score
2.3 Unnecessary posting
I've been getting awot of weequests from my fwends to make a tutorial without cheat engine on how to bweed gay twanssexual pigs in minecwaft lately

Status
Not open for further replies.