Fredy Admin Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will probably get deleted as it is about an owner and is negative towards an admin but anyway. We was playing just a minute ago and we get raided, we shoot him numerous times with shotguns point blank, we all get killed by him with m16 then we go back to the place and call him over to us to discuss it then we call him out for god mode then killing himself when he realized he had the god mode on. He denies it then says that we are breaking nlr being in the bottom floor of the building far away from the nlr area, he then threatens to kick me because he knows we was right then he kicks me making me losing my drugs and pots, there was no reason to kick me at all when we was talking normally and because he didnt get his own way he says we was breaking the rule when we wasnt anywhere near it. If this was any normal player they would be perm banned but as it is an admin I highly doubt anything will be done about this but i thought i better make people aware of this abuse.

Reaction score
After this incident,i attempted to argue my point to Fredy and Stephen, a few minutes later Stephen Yelled this (Using my character) while i was in my org building, "[Yell] Tim Jimzon: I'm just a snobby bitch guys, sorry for having to deal with me" (I have a demo showing i never typed this myself)

The amount of admin abuse right now is insane, these admins and owners need to stop abusing there players if they expect people to keep donating to this server to keep it running, right now i feel there are only a few genuine admins that are keeping this server fun.

Reaction score
Please upload a demo or somthing we can work with.
Without we cant help you.
I am sure everything will become clariefied

Reaction score
Good for me, and do you know why I wrote that for you? Because you kept arguing a useless point about how you "weren't effecting anyone" by standing where you shouldn't be because of the NLR. So if you think there are only a few genuine admins that keep the server fun, how about you actually start listening to what admins tell you instead of hammering on about how the rules don't apply to you. If Fredy tells you to follow a rule, do you think it's really worthwhile to sit there debating that point? The fact is you broke NLR, whether you think you did or not, and if an owner tells you that you did, guess what... YOU DID, it is not open for discussion. Everyone else seems to understand that you can't return to the property in which you died for 10 minutes because of the NLR, it doesn't matter if the RP situation is over, the fact is, you shouldn't be there since you should have forgotten all about it. Just because the thing doesn't say you are too close to the death place, does not mean it isn't still a factor. Oh but that's right.. You tabbed out, making NLR completely moot. Because you know, that's part of the rule "NLR always applies, unless you are tabbed out". Seriously Alex, I don't care what I made you write, the fact is: it's exactly what you were being.

Reaction score
This is not the first time Alex_ breaks NLR then argues with an owner about it when confronted.

Reaction score
Im not trying to say i didn't break NLR, i was just trying to put my point across, you admins are taking this was to seriously. I was just saying to fredy that i didn't think it mattered seen as i was out of the zone and not effecting the situation (That finished when Fredy the raider died) I was simply standing still waiting for my timer to expire. I didn't expect you to to use my character to insult me, don't you think its failrp that my character would shout [Yell] Tim Jimzon: I'm just a snobby bitch guys, sorry for having to deal with me. If you were that bothered about me standing miles away from my NLR doing nothing wrong just standing still dont you think i would have been banned by Fredy? The situation didn't really involve you Stephen i was just having a debate with Fredy, casually talking about the rule with him.

Reaction score
Well, there we go, let the evidence speak for itself (You got owned):

[video=youtube;a_TYbkJVUz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_TYbkJVUz8[/video]

I would like to point out that you killed your own mate at 3:15+

I will add more evidence of you breaking NLR later.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Im not trying to say i didn't break NLR, i was just trying to put my point across, you admins are taking this was to seriously. I was just saying to fredy that i didn't think it mattered seen as i was out of the zone and not effecting the situation (That finished when Fredy the raider died) I was simply standing still waiting for my timer to expire. I didn't expect you to to use my character to insult me, don't you think its failrp that my character would shout [Yell] Tim Jimzon: I'm just a snobby bitch guys, sorry for having to deal with me. If you were that bothered about me standing miles away from my NLR doing nothing wrong just standing still dont you think i would have been banned by Fredy? The situation didn't really involve you Stephen i was just having a debate with Fredy, casually talking about the rule with him.
"Breaking one of the following rules will result in a punishment based on the rule you broke, record of behavior in the server, and the severity of what you did. Possible punishments:... and other creative forms of punishment..."

So that was my creative form of punishment and of course I would use your character because it was your character breaking the rule. Was I insulting you as a person? Obviously not or I would've used LOOC. And by casually talking about it, I believe you mean, trying to weasel your way out of it applying to you. And Fredy gave you a warning about doing it again and it will be a ban, so obviously it did matter, and will matter in the future if you repeat your actions.

Reaction score
Im not really seeing how you didn't die, 2 shotgun shells pointblank then shit loads of shots from everyone else. Also your weird aim doesn't look very normal, for example when you shoot me your gun just disappears, im not a master of gmod demos so that could just be because the demo's don't load all the things from the server like the animations.

Reaction score
That wasn't very creative at all, you just made my character failrp.

Also when breaking NLR it tells you that you are at the top of the screen. We was waiting in the lobby with no "breaking nlr" ontop of our screen so there is no breaking NLR you re just making stuff up being in the same building is not breaking NLR only when it tells you you are

awkwardgamingturtle;n2630 said:
Also when breaking NLR it tells you that you are at the top of the screen. We was waiting in the lobby with no "breaking nlr" ontop of our screen so there is no breaking NLR you re just making stuff up being in the same building is not breaking NLR only when it tells you you are

The NLR timer is there to let you know how long you have until you can return to the place at which you died. Until and even after then, you are living a brand new life, so you have to pseudo forget everything in your previous life. Also, Stephen already covered that :/.

StephenPuffs;n2620 said:
Good for me, and do you know why I wrote that for you? Because you kept arguing a useless point about how you "weren't effecting anyone" by standing where you shouldn't be because of the NLR. So if you think there are only a few genuine admins that keep the server fun, how about you actually start listening to what admins tell you instead of hammering on about how the rules don't apply to you. If Fredy tells you to follow a rule, do you think it's really worthwhile to sit there debating that point? The fact is you broke NLR, whether you think you did or not, and if an owner tells you that you did, guess what... YOU DID, it is not open for discussion. Everyone else seems to understand that you can't return to the property in which you died for 10 minutes because of the NLR, it doesn't matter if the RP situation is over, the fact is, you shouldn't be there since you should have forgotten all about it. Just because the thing doesn't say you are too close to the death place, does not mean it isn't still a factor. Oh but that's right.. You tabbed out, making NLR completely moot. Because you know, that's part of the rule "NLR always applies, unless you are tabbed out". Seriously Alex, I don't care what I made you write, the fact is: it's exactly what you were being.

Okay I'm leaving this thread now! I don't belong here.

Reaction score
I believe the evidence that fredy showed there is enough to prove that he wasn't abusing. This almost always happens after raids, you end up losing weapons etc and get a little butthurt. However Fredy, nice raid.
I am saying that you may of come up with the assumption that he had god mode on because you lost nice weapons, it happens to me most of the time, so maybe you shouldn't be so narrow minded and come up with the assumption that he had god mode on. He clearly didn't.

Reaction score
I don't feel he had god mode on but more of a health boost, and no its not about the weapons they don't cost that much to replace, its more of the fact that he killed so many people even though he was shot to shit.

Reaction score
Alex_:D;n2639 said:
I don't feel he had god mode on but more of a health boost
Stop accusing me of shit I didn't do, you are just trying to look for any reason to bitch about something

Alex_:D;n2639 said:
its more of the fact that he killed so many people even though he was shot to shit.
Don't use shotguns, use some rifles. Your damn shotguns hit everything except me. You also had to shoot through a door frame, which is really hard to do with shotguns.

Tbh, I think you are just mad because I owned you pretty hard.
There is no evidence in this banreport, you are just saying "I am sure he did use godmode", "I feel like he was using a health boost". And then when I show you the evidence (although I don't have to because it is your job to show evidence if you are accusing me), you are just denying it, great.

Awkwardgamingturtle just didn't like it that I kicked him. How about you upload your demo and then we can see how your behaviour was?
If you are refusing to follow the rules and insulting admins again then I will ban you. I think I was way too soft on you because you clearly deserved a ban for that.

Next time you create a banrequest use the banrequest form and include evidence or it will be locked and deleted.

Reaction score
I don't feel he had god mode on but more of a health boost, and no its not about the weapons they don't cost that much to replace, its more of the fact that he killed so many people even though he was shot to shit.
You clearly didn't lose any weapons since Fredy didn't take any. The only person who grabbed a weapon was the minge who ran in after Fredy, nicked a weapon and then got shot by one of you lot.

Reaction score
"I'm just waiting in the lobby for the NLR to expire because I died upstairs and Fredy the raider is dead so situation is over". No. In fact, it's not. If someone else decides to raid, you will try to stop them, thus helping out your friends who didn't die and THUS breaking NLR. Alex_, before you dig your grave any deeper, I'd kindly recommend that you stop "getting your points across" when you have no idea what you're talking about. Read the rules, play by the rules and follow the damn instructions on how to make a proper ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.