[FT] Orange's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [FT] Orange

IN-GAME NAME: John Deletto

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47809222

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to be an Enforcer because I have noticed many players who want to ruin other people's Roleplay Experience. I want to help make sure that everyone is playing fair and not disobeying rules. I really hope to improve the server even more by enforcing the rules.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope I am able to make a difference on the server.

Reaction score
+Support. I play with this guy on the server regularly, and I have to say, he's pretty much the reason I haven't been permanently banned yet. He is an excellent RPer, and a good friend. He will make a great enforcer

Reaction score
Never heard of you, never saw you ingame and never ever saw you on the TS server. You did not put any effort into your application at all and you seem to be a new member of the community.
I even doubt the fact that you have a great rule/law knowledge.
I do not support this, but I will give you some tips.
  • Make yourself a name, by showing a great roleplay knowledge
  • You seem to be new, give it some time
  • Be active in the helpchat, which you can be if you have enough experience
  • Be more active within the forums
  • You do not even know yet, that there is a comment function

Reaction score
Im -Supporting this Application​
Reasons:

• I don't really think you have that rule knowledge thats needed to become Enforcer, atleast not what i have seen of. I was dealing with the Admin Situation where u broke 4.14 etc, you understood what you did wrong but, I didn't get that feeling that you were sorry for your actions.
  • I don't really see you alot in /help and /ooc, so try and get more active in the chat while roleplaying.
  • I haven't really seen your roleplaying skills at all.
  • Try and hop onto teamspeak etc, because you need to be active at Teamspeak.
  • And Effort is pretty much needed aswell, and I don't think you took alot of time into your Application.
Okay so basically, I really think you need to remain active within the Forums, Help chat and OOC. Try and Roleplay alot more, become Cop, Medic, Roadcrew etc, to show people your Law/Rule Knowledge and your Roleplay skills. So try and take some effort and actually read trough the Rules, become more active, and just get known really, after that, I guess you will be good to go! But still, good luck in the future, re-apply in some months and I guess that will do it.

Kind Regards,
Robin Ljungberg

Reaction score
Neutral
  • I'm not too sure who you are, try to get yourself more known within the community before applying for a staff position so that we can all see if you would be good for the role.
  • Maybe take a look at other enforcer applications that have been accepted, you didn't really write much lmao.
I'll try to look out for you in game so I can potentially edit this to give a +support but other than that good luck mate.

Reaction score
Never heard of you, never saw you ingame and never ever saw you on the TS server. You did not put any effort into your application at all and you seem to be a new member of the community.
I even doubt the fact that you have a great rule/law knowledge.
I do not support this, but I will give you some tips.
  • Make yourself a name, by showing a great roleplay knowledge
  • You seem to be new, give it some time
  • Be active in the helpchat, which you can be if you have enough experience
  • Be more active within the forums
  • You do not even know yet, that there is a comment function

New? Ive played on PH since early 2013. at almost 4 years right there. I must seem new because I don't have a profile picture, Hmm, don't judge a book by its cover.

Deleted member 1235

I'm sure you're a nice guy, you sound it, but I'm afraid you're not really known. I'm more active in the Teamspeak and I haven't even heard @Bolli voice before. Start off by getting people to know you ingame. Apply for police, that way you get to meet lots of people and will result in many different rp situations. That's how I learned the rules. Also try and get more involved with the community. Pop over to the shoutbox, post on threads and make suggestions (but for the love of god read up on guides for them before hand :kappa:) Also, it's all well knowing the rules, as I'm sure most of perp can, but can you enforce them.

It's a -support for now, however don't take it as a no. With hard work anyone can become staff

I mean Christ,they have abdi as admin :booty:

Reaction score
Who-are-you.jpg

And what is with all these sweatervests making enforcer applications?

Anyways you're application is no better than @ZzDeadlySnipesZz one sentence enforcer application. I don't think any amount of nude pics of @Shaun could get a staff position, yet alone buying Super Admin on DarkRP could get you any closer to enforcer. The fact noone in PH history knows who you are both IG and on TeamSpeak and the forums makes me lead to a
+Support
-support

Reaction score
I've played since BETA and I've never seen you, also look at your enforcer application, it makes people have a giggle... Look at everyone elses enforcer apps they are huge if we compare them with yours. So do yourself a favour and Edit it.

Reaction score
-Support

I've never see you ingame, and their is almost no effort in this application.
Try to be more active in the server.

And you say you're active on teamspeak? I've never see you..

Try to be patient before making an Enforcer application.

Regards,
Sem

Reaction score
Played since June 2013 but never seen you at all, you also used the excuse every new person does which is - "
I would like to be an Enforcer because I have noticed many players who want to ruin other people's Roleplay Experience. I want to help make sure that everyone is playing fair and not disobeying rules. I really hope to improve the server even more by enforcing the rules."

You sir do not know how much shape the staff team is in right now.

Reaction score
You missed out your play time on the server.

I have never met or heard you so I cannot comment on your rp and knowledge on the rules due to this I cannot support you.

Reaction score
Yes.
This is the guy we always looked for.
#OrangeForHeadAdmin
-Support
You don't fit anything for the requirement part -Check
You are new -Check
You are barely known -Check
You think you can make a difference, where I could bet you barely know any rule -Check
Yep this guy is a sweater

Kay

Reaction score

I have never seen you playing in my whole entire time if have been playing perp! Therefore i cannot rate your application​

Last edited:
Reaction score
i have seen you, sometimes i guess?
New? Ive played on PH since early 2013. at almost 4 years right there. I must seem new because I don't have a profile picture, Hmm, don't judge a book by its cover.

Wait what? you've been playing since early 2013 yet you have been playing for over 3 years, making you 10 since you first played.
What the fuck?

Reaction score
-support
The reasons for this is because
  • I've never seen you in game / teamspeak / forums
  • Get to know the rules more
  • Try to play with others to get more known in the community
  • Lack of effort in your application

Reaction score
You have been here since 2013. Well thats a lie in its self. Never seen you before, and look at other peoples enforcer appllication, you wrote a short paragraph. -Support from me because;

- You are not active
- No effort in this application
- I believe you have lied

I would recommend;

- Spend more time on the server
- Prove yourself to others
- Come back when you are fully ready to take this jon.

This job is very complicated and takes lots of skill, ask any staff member. Everyone wants to become enforcer, even i do, but i know i have not yet proven myself. So prove that you can take this role to others, then return. Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.