PH | Captain's Enforcer Application - PERP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ENFORCER APPLICATION

STEAM NAME: My steam name currently is PH | Captain.

IN-GAME NAME:
My in-game name is Adalyn Mitchell.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83150437

I live in the United States at the moment.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to be an enforcer because I have knowledge of the rules. I have experienced my ups and downs with the rules on the server, but my lesson was learned. I want to be an enforcer because I have experienced many rule breakers. An enforcer has a lot of duties, and I want to take the risk. I want to experience the rank "Enforcer" because I want to make a change to the server, more as a change to the community. I do not enjoy when others tend to break the rules, it really annoys me. I am a very interactive person and I love to be friendly. I have been enforcing the rules upon the Hell-zone PERP server, as an administrator. I wanted to experience something with more seriousness, and that's what I got. An enforcer is a big rank, as I already mentioned. Well, at least to me. I wanted to help others with the questions they may have, I want to make sure everyone enjoys the role-play they are going to experience. The whole team of staff is so interactive, and better than any other team I have experienced. Being an Enforcer is a dream to me. Like I said, I have experienced my ups and downs with others before. I enjoy the server, and I just want to lend a hand to the administration team. To say honestly, I would love to just be an enforcer, no other rank. I just enjoy helping others.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am starting to get active right about now, I'll be on there!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, I do have other things to say. I really do hope who ever read this application enjoyed what they saw. I really want to know your opinion with the truth. Thank You, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Deleted member 1235

Hi captain. Whilst it's always great to see people apply for enforcer I feel personally you should try to get a bit more known in the community. You should display your knowledge of the rules by making ARs perhaps as well as getting involved with the community a bit more. I see your account was made on June 22nd, there are some players who've been here nearly 3 years and still can't get enforcer.

Regardless, good luck! :)

Reaction score
You've so far put yourself in a good light, which is good, yet we know you since like one week (at least I do) and surely lot's of others don't know you yet. You're rushing that a bit. Also be sure that you play as a LEO a bit more, haven't ever seen you doing that. Become a senior officer so you can prove your law knowledge and maybe a bit your rule knowledge by doing that. Also, be more active in TS 3 server and not after writing the applications, The Senior Administration as far as I know also or mostly looks if you were active on the TS 3 server before.
Also you should be 100 % sure that you have a really good rule knowledge which is required for Enforcers.

Reaction score
Hey Captain, quick heads up from me, the playtime doesn't mean 1 week since you've played the server, it means the ingame playtime, many people get it wrong. I for example have been in this server almost 3 years (started in dec 2013) and have a month playtime.

Other than that, it seems you aren't known enough around the community to become enforcer, you passing the requirements doesn't mean you get enforcer automatically, most players here pass it aswell. You've gotta prove yourself more.

Reaction score
Hello Captain, It's great that you'd like to be a part of the staff team. I personally have a good impression of you but I've never seen you in game, ooc or help chat. The playtime you need for enforcer is 1 week in game, which means you need to havr 168 hours of playtime on the server. I'd recommend you get yourself more known in the community and make people really want you to become enforcer, also I'd recommend you to put a bit more effort into this. Look at the accepted applications, how big they are.

M

Reaction score
Who are you?!
Jokes aside, I think you have a wonderful application. I personally haven't seen you anywhere, but then again I've been away for a week. Try and increase your activity with respect to making reports and action requests where appropriate, and try to demonstrate a sound understanding of the rules when doing so. Also, have a look at some of the accepted applications. For obvious reasons, they're the most exemplary; what you appear to be missing is highlighting what you have done to go above and beyond at this community and then backing it up with evidence.

Here's several of my personal favorites (shameless self promotion
kappa.png
)
https://perpheads.com/threads/enforcer-application-justfedorable.17090/ @FedorableTheSequel
https://perpheads.com/threads/enforcer-application-sgt-james.16042/ @Sgt.James
https://perpheads.com/threads/chris-enforcer-application.14687/

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will be - supporting this application as I've literally never heard of you mate, like Chris said you need to increase your presence within the community.

Looks like a solid application though.

Reactions: M
Status
Not open for further replies.