FUCK CS OVERWATCH

Reaction score
It could happen that they banned you off CS because they found hacks on your computer for another game. But i belive that would say "VAC BAN" Not Overwatch ban.

What does it say on ur profil ? or does it even say anything ?

Reaction score
> Hacked on PERP
> Uploads video of him being banned by CS Overwatch
> Doesn't include how he aimed at them in the video
> Gets hackusated
> Literally unable to defend himself from accusations of hacking because no evidence

man-hacker-computing-white-collar-crime-stock-photos_csp6592403.jpg
ill show you evidence.

Reaction score
They have nothing to find tho, i got 1600 hours on cs why would i cheat ?

For the same reason you decided to hack on perp?

I hope that you do understand you have zero credibility when it comes to this...

Overwatch gets reviewed by multiple "investigators" and their verdicts aren't all weighed the same. Someone that has had a high accuracy on their verdict will have more influence into the final verdict.
This is especially the case for a VAC-ban where it would be reviewed by more people and much more thuroughly then a griefing ban for example.

Reaction score
nope, i have no reason to lie tho thats what you dont understand, dont bring up perp shit cause it has nothing to do with it

Reaction score
lol, yall need to get off his dick.
people are getting banned with and without cheats, and lemme tell you something, thats a shadowplay clip and u can even hear people talking in discord so i really dont know how he could be cheating.

Reaction score
The only thing ive ever used is skin changer, and it if it was the case, it would have been a vac ban

Reaction score
nope, i have no reason to lie tho thats what you dont understand, dont bring up perp shit cause it has nothing to do with it

The fact that you cheated on perp obviously shows that you have the lack of critical thinking to do it.

- Enjoys playing perp.
- Gets momentarily tired of playing perp.

What does he do?

- Hack for the lolz
- Or take a month break from the server

+ Im sure you had way more than 1600h on Gmod

Reaction score
The fact that you cheated on perp obviously shows that you have the lack of critical thinking to do it.

- Enjoys playing perp.
- Gets momentarily tired of playing perp.

What does he do?

- Hack for the lolz
- Or take a month break from the server

+ Im sure you had way more than 1600h on Gmod
ill say it again, never cheated on cs, i wouldnt even spend the money cause its not worth it , ive learnt my lesson from perp, i didnt cheat period, belive me, good, dont belive me , thats fine either.

Deleted member 6228

You got a VAC ban on your account, which means you got caught using cheats