FUCK CS OVERWATCH

Reaction score
how has nobody noticed this yet

sXzo3R2.png

BZ198Zk.png

@TheRealPleaseDiePie

Reaction score
uploading the montage but unedited. (all my clips that i have on cs , its all games from this week and the one before).

Deleted member 5920

What rank were you?

i dont get YOUR point how is a skin changer considered a cheat??

Also skin changers are banned because people used them to scam claiming they had items they didn't, that's also why Valve banned all plugins that allowed you to change skins in community servers.

Reaction score
What rank were you?

Also skin changers are banned because people used them to scam claiming they had items they didn't, that's also why Valve banned all plugins that allowed you to change skins in community servers.

I was gn master

Reaction score
What rank were you?

Didnt know they were banned from community.

Reaction score
Inch is right. If VAC belives that you have third party programms they can literly scan you whole PC for data and they 100% found the skin changer and banned you via VAC. Because if it would be only overwatch ban it would say on ur profile "was banned on a game" or something like that but it says VAC ban on your profile

I belive you have a untrusted ban or a VAC ban im not sure its so strange this situation. Its ether because of skin changer or you were hacking or have hacks on ur PC not sure

Reaction score
Inch is right. If VAC belives that you have third party programms they can literly scan you whole PC for data and they 100% found the skin changer and banned you via VAC. Because if it would be only overwatch ban it would say on ur profile "was banned on a game" or something like that but it says VAC ban on your profile

I belive you have a untrusted ban or a VAC ban im not sure its so strange this situation. Its ether because of skin changer or you were hacking or have hacks on ur PC not sure
only because of the skin changer, didnt hack or have hacks on my pc

Deleted member 4116

Who gives a fuck, buy another copy of CSGO. Now u got niggas explaining VAC like it’s their powerpoint presetation. Got them arguing who knows VAC system the best like what the fuck.

Reaction score
only because of the skin changer, didnt hack or have hacks on my pc
Who gives a fuck, buy another copy of CSGO. Now u got niggas explaining VAC like it’s their powerpoint presetation. Got them arguing who knows VAC system the best like what the fuck.

Apparently VAC itself and something called VACnet has been upgraded & implemented.

Now the update to VAC itself is apparently a module the re-added to detect hooking BaseClient & EngineClient, for players using internal cheats.
The module will be activated towards accounts with a low trust factor/lots of reports.
Any cheat which hooks BaseClient or EngineClient will be detected no matter if private or public.

Apparently the ban is delayed after detection so pretty much if you ever injected and got reported, could of been months ago, this is the result.
It does so to prevent false positives, it will detect your injection and then wait until your trust factor is low.

Low trust factor = Overwatch reviews and player verdicts to confirm, which is why it says Overwatch ban in game, but VAC on your steam profile.

Also the update makes it so your overall trustfactor will not be changed just because you get a new account, meaning your new account will be monitored closely if you have been convicted of cheating. It will store your ban history on the Steam registry, but apparently there is some program to block this.

Sure the ban might of been a "false positive", but VACnet is self-learning & there are measures implemented to prevent false positives.
The chance of your VAC-ban being incorrent is probably 1/1,000,000.

Here are two videos covering it:

@Tadgee
@Hondje!
@Askasta
@Eviction Notice
@ICEKILLER_99
@Teby
@Aquaa

Reaction score
Apparently VAC itself and something called VACnet has been upgraded & implemented.

Now the update to VAC itself is apparently a module the re-added to detect hooking BaseClient & EngineClient, for players using internal cheats.
The module will be activated towards accounts with a low trust factor/lots of reports.
Any cheat which hooks BaseClient or EngineClient will be detected no matter if private or public.

Apparently the ban is delayed after detection so pretty much if you ever injected and got reported, could of been months ago, this is the result.
It does so to prevent false positives, it will detect your injection and then wait until your trust factor is low.

Low trust factor = Overwatch reviews and player verdicts to confirm, which is why it says Overwatch ban in game, but VAC on your steam profile.

Also the update makes it so your overall trustfactor will not be changed just because you get a new account, meaning your new account will be monitored closely if you have been convicted of cheating. It will store your ban history on the Steam registry, but apparently there is some program to block this.

Sure the ban might of been a "false positive", but VACnet is self-learning & there are measures implemented to prevent false positives.
The chance of your VAC-ban being incorrent is probably 1/1,000,000.

Here are two videos covering it:

@Tadgee
@Hondje!
@Askasta
@Eviction Notice
@ICEKILLER_99
@Teby
@Aquaa
Thanks for it, but as i said as i looked in to it more im 100% sure its the skinchanger, as it was a pretty shit one and i didnt use esp or aimbot.

Reaction score
Thanks for it, but as i said as i looked in to it more im 100% sure its the skinchanger, as it was a pretty shit one and i didnt use esp or aimbot.

I honestly don't see how you would be able to recieve an overwatch ban because of a skinchanger...

Now getting only a VAC-ban from a skinchanger doesn't seem that far fetched considering they change the games main core files, but there still is no explanation to why you would recieve an overwatch ban considering only clientside would be able to see the skins?

Reaction score
I honestly don't see how you would be able to recieve an overwatch ban because of a skinchanger...

Now getting only a VAC-ban from a skinchanger doesn't seem that far fetched considering they change the games main core files, but there still is no explanation to why you would recieve an overwatch ban considering only clientside would be able to see the skins?
Trust me i dont know either i can even show matches from before but im not that eager to prove myself