FUCK CS OVERWATCH

Deleted member 6228

If you was using a skin changer, you most likely got reported for being majorly disruptive in third party programs, VAC scanned your pc, found the skin changer and has given a VAC ban

Reaction score
lol, yall need to get off his dick.
people are getting banned with and without cheats, and lemme tell you something, thats a shadowplay clip and u can even hear people talking in discord so i really dont know how he could be cheating.
Ur the one on his Dick if anyone as they're not defending him Hello?

Reaction score
Some of y'all niggas are some dumbass rocks tbh, literally not a single clue as to how VAC OR Overwatch works so I really think you shouldn't be on here commenting dumb shit and defaming him so much. He probably got a VAC for the skin changer, it's happened before.

/thread this is getting dumb

Reaction score
Some of y'all niggas are some dumbass rocks tbh, literally not a single clue as to how VAC OR Overwatch works so I really think you shouldn't be on here commenting dumb shit and defaming him so much. He probably got a VAC for the skin changer, it's happened before.

/thread this is getting dumb

thats still cheating though, I don't get your point

Reaction score
Vac doesn't Scan ur pc, if it did i'd be banned.
You used a skin changer that was detected - ban is from that if you got a vac ban

VAC only goes through your DNS cache if they find signature of a cheat on your shit.

which was by the way confirmed by Gabe Newell himself, so please don't try and correct me.

Reaction score
you're hacking skins into the game you don't own

that's cheating plain and simple, if you deny it you're cleary delusional in that regard
yea, its not considered a cheat bro, hes not cheating or using something that gives him unfair advantage so i dont see the point here.

Reaction score
you're hacking skins into the game you don't own

that's cheating plain and simple, if you deny it you're cleary delusional in that regard

it is cheating but not like esp or aimbot i dont think anyone would give a fuck if you use skin changer once.