Reaction score
Exciting!
Let's just hope this'll stop that bloody bug down at Slums where everything disappears if you go within 4 miles of range.

Reaction score
Some more M4 stuff:
f895765078.jpg

Here's the M4 with added flash suppressor, flashlight (underbarrel) and custom flip iron sights.
bc9845d5d5.jpg

Here's the m4 with suppressor, flashlight, anpeq (not decided if in or not) and the good ol' carry handle. I forgot to put a front sight when playing around with it (oops)

And here's a little joke (Won't be possible, so don't get hopes up for scoping glocks)
5829346175.png

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Me when the update comes out.

I'd like to see a Luger but Carrot claims that I'm a minge and I'll that I would do if I were to posses the Luger would be to form a Waffen-SS type org that executes sweatervests. (roll call for @Duffy if this happens)

Please give me an old World War Two rifle.

Good stuff Bob. Bob's my uncle.

I also knew about this for atleast 3 weeks, good job me for not leaking.

b6a8d57510.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
swiss-army-gun-flashlight-thing-overkill-weapon-light-rerun-stupid-human-1293156255-600x409.jpg

Inb4 the whole server runs around with their gun like this. I hope they'll be priced high enough that people won't just chuck them on their guns and not care about losing them. Looks like an awesome update though.

Reaction score
If you kill someone that has i.e. a m4a1 with an acog sight attached to it, will he drop his gun with the acog sight attached or will it just drop a basic scopeless m4a1?

Reaction score
Will suppressors eventually break? Because IRL, suppressors on weapons only last a few shots before they break, then they have to unscrew it and replace it again.

Reaction score
Got another question:
How will attachments work in the shooting range? Will you able to test them out for some extra money with the gun you rent? Because it would be a great addition to test them out on a gun or see how well you can "snipe" with an AK with one of the magnifying scopes in one of the long range options of the shooting range.

Reaction score
will this be for all the guns or just a select few, I can just imagine a silenced Desert Eagle with a acog sight.

Reaction score
What for the current suppressed beretta M9s? Will they simply be a Beretta M9 with a suppressor already attached to it or alike? As well, for the current mixtures for the sniper rifles, you need the weapon component of a sight. Will this be changed in any way, or will said weapon components be a standard that comes with the sniper rifle when crafted?

Reaction score
when this does get implemented, will our stored weapons in our storage get wiped or will they be converted to the new one?

and will the police/swat have the ability to customize their own equipment too?

Reaction score
As promised, here are some more pictures of possible attachment variations or lack there of.

It may seem as though things are pretty close to complete based on me being able to show all this, but in reality there are a lot of other things that require changing to make this update possible. If we were simply an FPS gamemode then it would be easy, but with items, crafting, attaching/detaching at will, etc it makes it much more complex. However, I do believe this wait will be more than worth it and create a lot of options that people can enjoy. (Unfortunately it makes you really want to shoot things, which is quite restricted in the gamemode :tuna: ) Enjoy!

c57fce930d.jpg
aa82bfca13.jpg

d67bb791d5.jpg
ef13557f00.jpg

234a7f36de.jpg
aa2667b795.jpg

The list can go on and on, I could calculate the total number of possibilities for every gun, but seems like we're always looking at new possibilities. We will keep working on this to get it out as soon as we can, some features may come in later but we're trying to think of all possibilities now so we don't have to worry about it later.

Tfw 100 levels doesn't seem like enough.