Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE HELPER?:
Being a member of staff has actually never been something I was ever interested in until now, I think it would be something for me to be able to contribute to the server, being able to ensure that the rules are being followed so that new players and regular ones can enjoy the many laughs and enjoyable fun that PERP has to offer. Something to help the new people who want to enjoy what PERP has to offer without being discouraged from playing due to the rule benders/breakers it will also help with the influx of new players due to the increase of player slots, I enjoy teaching new players and guiding them to a life of crime or law abiding whichever path they choose.

I have been on PERPheads for many years with taking a few breaks due to certain things but I have always returned, I have a lot of experience and it's always nice to make new friends and see old faces, I have spent a lot of time on the server recently and I have excellent knowledge of the rules of PERPheads including the amended ones. I will always encourage people to make reports instead of fighting in the OOC or I will always aim to help new players with problems they are having with understanding the rules of the server or if they are having trouble with the mechanics of the game itself and how to do certain things I will never say no to a person that needs help with something we all had to start somewhere. I can remain impartial and show initiative and be empathetic of someone's needs, I do play as a cop most of the time but I also enjoy some passive RP and meeting new people and making new friends.

I have a pretty clean record considering how many years I have been in this community I feel that this shows I am able to follow the rules as a player myself, which I believe is a good attribute to have as a par of a helper team and setting a good example for others.

Qualities:
Server Rules: I have had plenty of time over the years to know what the rules of the server are and how they are enforced by staff members, I also know what the laws of the server are as I am a sergeant within the PLPD

Professional: I am able to conduct myself in a professional manner, I am currently a sergeant within the PLPD so this has helped me speak professionally with players especially if I have to deal with something when I am the only available supervisor on duty.

Friendly: I know people sometimes assume I'm not friendly because I'm Scottish but once people actually get to know me they know I am a sound guy.

I hope friends that you will consider me for this role, I have committed to this community for a long time and it has helped me through some hard times so I would like to give something back. Thank You for taking the time to read this application.

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record. ✔
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server. ✔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.