GCSE 2020-21

Reaction score
Boomer post incoming, time for Duffys life story

I studied for my GCSEs from I think 2012-2014 back when the grades went A*,A,B,C,D,E,U

Subjects I did were

GCSE French
GCSE German
GCSE Business Studies
GCSE History
GCSE Computing (Before it became a compulsory subject)

My Compulsory Subjects were
GCSE English Literature
GCSE English Language (Yes they counted as two different GCSEs)
GCSE Maths
GCSE ICT
GCSE Ethics and Philosophy (Basically Religious Education)
Double Science

I didn't get below a grade C in anything, most subjects where B or A, except History and English lit which were both A*. I was actually two marks away from full marks in my English exam.

At AS I did
Psychology
Sociology
Government and Politics
History
General Studies (Although no university accepted this as a real grade, not sure if they even do it anymore)

Then at A-Level I dropped the psychology (you had to drop one).

This was followed by what is soon to be 5 years doing a Honours degree in History And Politics at University of Westminster.

Will be doing a masters probably in Politics and International Relations once the world stops exploding.
you did TWO languages you maniac!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
My grades for GCSE were:
English Literature: 9 (A**)
English Language: 8 (A*)
Spoken English: Distinction
Mathematics: 7 (A)
Geography: A*
History: A*
ICT: A*
Physics: A*
Applied Business: A
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
Citizenship Studies: A
BCS Level 2 ECDL Certificate in IT Application Skills (CN1): Distinction*

I did English Literature, History and Politics at A-Level and currently study LLB (Hons) Law at London South Bank University. If anyone needs any help with any of these subjects then please don't hestitate to get in-touch. Or if you're interested at studying at South Bank then I'm happy to talk about the university as well; it gets a lot of shit but as an Oxbridge reject I can assure you that those who talk shit about South Bank have never met any of the teaching staff (who all tend to be qualified professionals in their field - my Course Director is a successful Barrister who still practises and my Head of School was a Solicitor at Shearman & Sterling LLP who also still practices).

Reaction score
Depends what you’re doing. I couldn’t care less about who started what civil war in England but I actually enjoyed the WW1 unit quite a lot
No one cares about the war of the roses that's true. But like Flugs pointed out the stories of the past are better than most fictional stories.

Deleted member 1235

My grades for GCSE were:
English Literature: 9 (A**)
English Language: 8 (A*)
Spoken English: Distinction
Mathematics: 7 (A)
Geography: A*
History: A*
ICT: A*
Physics: A*
Applied Business: A
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
Citizenship Studies: A
BCS Level 2 ECDL Certificate in IT Application Skills (CN1): Distinction*

I did English Literature, History and Politics at A-Level and currently study LLB (Hons) Law at London South Bank University. If anyone needs any help with any of these subjects then please don't hestitate to get in-touch. Or if you're interested at studying at South Bank then I'm happy to talk about the university as well; it gets a lot of shit but as an Oxbridge reject I can assure you that those who talk shit about South Bank have never met any of the teaching staff (who all tend to be qualified professionals in their field - my Course Director is a successful Barrister who still practises and my Head of School was a Solicitor at Shearman & Sterling LLP who also still practices).
We both went uni in London and didn't meet up to egg foreigners? Pffft you call yourself a perp player

Reaction score
History is pretty boring
highschool history sucks because you spend 3 years on egyptians, hunter-gatherers and stupid spanish people. we squeezed through the first, second and cold war in 3 months. Half the class couldn't explain communism but atleast we knew the 50 gods the egyptians prayed too lmao

Deleted member 1235

highschool history sucks because you spend 3 years on egyptians, hunter-gatherers and stupid spanish people. we squeezed through the first, second and cold war in 3 months. Half the class couldn't explain communism but atleast we knew the 50 gods the egyptians prayed too lmao
We did a few things at school
GCSE history was:
Medicine through time (or crime and punishment)
Life in Nazi Germany
Public health in England

And A-level history was:
Suffragette movement
British rise to fascism
Korean War
Vietnam War
WWII

Reaction score
I did way too many GCSEs/A Levels

GCSEs:
Math