Reaction score
Topic:
Only having one general channel

Short explanation (in notes):
- Only having one general channel instead of 4
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Currently there are 4 general channel channels on TeamSpeak. I want this reduced to one. The general channels are there for everyone to socialize not for us to separate. Currently people are just spread all over channels with only 2-3 people in each channel or so. The general channel as I said is there for people to socialize not to be used as a 'private channel'. If they can't behave or act antisocial then ban or kick them, that's why it's there.

Optional additions:
- Reducing the police lounges into just 1.
-

Reaction score
Well if I want to talk to a group of six and someone else wants to talk with a group of six then I don't want twelve people talking over each other because it just becomes aids then.

-Support

Reaction score
People always sit in their own private channel anyways. You need to get yourself known to the community by joining teamspeak whilst literally everyone mutes their sound or if you wanna talk to some supervisors, nope they're all in the police lounge. General channel isn't used anyways that much and if it's used, I don't want too much people talking over eachother in 1 channel.
RH6vQe3.png

-supporterino matstarino

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.