Get 60FPS Everywhere on V3 and Fix Those Damn Errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattIs

Hello Everyone!

Been requested for this so this is the settings mega thread you've all been waiting for! So follow these steps for smooth performance and awesome graphics along with perfect stability!

Step 1: Subscribe to all of the Content (There is new Content Packs for V3 so Download them!)
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=158185405

Step 2: Once all of them have been downloaded, ensure you have CSS Content Mounted (I'm not too sure about CCheaters Version but the full one works fine).

Step 3: Go to your launch arguments and add -dxlevel 90 to it. This can be done by right clicking the game on Steam and going into properties. This will increase your FPS by loads and make sure your game runs stable.

Step 4: Put your settings as Follows once launched:

Model Detail: High
Texture Detail : Medium or High (Low if you want)...
Shadow Detail: Low (This is Crucial)...
Shader Detail: Low
Water Reflections: Simple

Step 5: Now type r_3dsky 0 into the console. If you want another big FPS boost type (r_shadows 0) however this stops the flashlight from working (This can be countered by upping your Brightness).

Step 6: Join the server and Enjoy the Fun!

Any questions just drop me a PM! :)

Reaction score
You should rename this, 'How to get 30fps console mode on perp in v3' lets face it, this won't get you 60fps everywhere.

Reaction score
To fix the errors/missing contents there is already a thread have been made by a developer; Missing Contents

I dont think there is any issue can pop up because of CSS Contents since "almost" every of them contains the same data since this is a "public leak", people just copying the default leak over and over again and after publishing it like they are the owners. (of course this is my opinion.)

About missing reflections, we have been told that is a public issue, will be solved soon... They say.

Having 60 fps is not even possible in Perp when 70 players on the server...

Im trying to explain something here, i hope you understand me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.