Server Suggestion Get hurt if you punch a vehicle/solid entity/item

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Get hurt if you punch a vehicle/solid entity/item
Suggestion Description: Pretty much to avoid people randomly punching vehicles, props and/or any sort of solid entities for no reason at all.

Why should this be added?:
People will have a reason to stop punching stuff around for no reason at all.

What negatives could this have?:
Sweaters will probably die from punching vehicles.

Useful Images: https://streamable.com/5wgq3x

Reaction score
Whilst this idea isn’t ridiculous it does seem slightly unnecessary. I could lightly punch my car and not hurt myself at all IRL and as currently there is no way to change the strength of which you punch, giving damage for punching anything that isn’t a person seems slightly unnecessary. This also opens the question should your strength affect how much damage you take, as the harder you punch concrete the more painful it’d be?

People punching anything and everything is very slightly annoying at times but not really harmful, or something I feel needs combatted right now. Nice idea though nonetheless.

Reaction score
Yeah probably add a notification like "Why would you punch an inanimate object? That hurts" But i do like this as an idea to combat sweater punching atleast slightly so i stop having to run ov- i mean gently push them out of the way

Reaction score

Damaging players for punching various stuff is a bit harsh. But thanks for the suggestion.