Server Suggestion Be able to drop items when you have proplimit

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Be able to drop items when you have proplimit
Suggestion Description: When having proplimit, you should not be able to place any props, but you also can't drop any items either. I am suggesting that there should be an items dropped limit right beside the prop limit, and if you have proplimit, you can drop items to your friends.

Why should this be added?:
- Make proplimit only limit props you have placed down.
- Makes another dropped items limit so you can't spam entities and potentially lag the server.

What negatives could this have?:
- Developer work

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not being able to drop items when having proplimit

Useful Images:

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Be able to drop items when you have proplimit
Suggestion Description: When having proplimit, you should not be able to place any props, but you also can't drop any items either. I am suggesting that there should be an items dropped limit right beside the prop limit, and if you have proplimit, you can drop items to your friends.

Why should this be added?:
- Make proplimit only limit props you have placed down.
- Makes another dropped items limit so you can't spam entities and potentially lag the server.

What negatives could this have?:
- Developer work

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not being able to drop items when having proplimit

Useful Images:
-1 Dropping things lags the server that is one negative and someone can spam. Easy Solution! Get Premium is only 100k.

Reaction score
-1 Dropping things lags the server that is one negative and someone can spam. Easy Solution! Get Premium is only 100k.
Getting premium doesn't solve it. You still can't drop items with proplimit 40/40. I've had premium in the past and still had this issue.

Reaction score
Getting premium doesn't solve it. You still can't drop items with proplimit 40/40. I've had premium in the past and still had this issue.
The point of premium is to drop more things. Plus this is not an issue it is a limit set by the server to stop people from attempting to crash the server and as of the server having the maximum at 128 people the highest amount of people it increases lag.

Reaction score
Place 39 props, so you can at least drop 1 item at one time.
If you need more props than 40, you can ask for your prop limit to be increased.
Increasing the prop limit overall would just cause more lag to the server.

Reaction score
The point of premium is to drop more things. Plus this is not an issue it is a limit set by the server to stop people from attempting to crash the server and as of the server having the maximum at 128 people the highest amount of people it increases lag.
That's why I suggested that there be a dropped items limit. So people don't crash the server. The point of premium is to have more cars, a higher proplimit, and a shit ton of other perks.
Increasing the prop limit overall would just cause more lag to the server.
I said to make a separate limit for dropped items , not increase prop limit. It won't lag the server to be able to drop 3 extra items to your friends in a life/death situation when your friend needs a bandage / mags / gun etc. It would also be more convenient.

Reaction score
That's why I suggested that there be a dropped items limit. So people don't crash the server. The point of premium is to have more cars, a higher proplimit, and a shit ton of other perks.

I said to make a separate limit for dropped items , not increase prop limit. It won't lag the server to be able to drop 3 extra items to your friends in a life/death situation when your friend needs a bandage / mags / gun etc. It would also be more convenient.
I believe devs have solved a lot of the lag by not letting people have extended props.

Which means If this was to be implemented, they would just reduce your prop limit by 10 and give you a new dropped limit of 10.

So essentially, just don’t place as many props