Gimic's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Gimic

IN-GAME NAME: Jamal Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:90251980

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I have been wanting to do this for some time now and after a long think here I am. So I have been in the community for only a year now and I'm loving every moment of it and I feel like I wanna give more to the community by helping people because that is something I really love to do. it is too often that I come across rule-breakers whilst role-playing it gets annoying not only ruining my RP but everyone else around which i wanna be there to stop things like this happening I also try my best help any new players by showing them around and telling them how to get the rules up and giving them tips on advice on what to do and how to do certain things like becoming a job and if it is something to do with the police as it is white listed I will get the link and also tell them how and when they can apply for the role.

I have been staff on many other server which I have trusted with many ranks within each servers with has give me skills like listening to each story then make the best decision so everyone is happy with the decision if not everyone is happy I will keep trying till I get it right

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes almost everyday

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I know many people will disagree with this application but like I have been told everyone has a chance there is nothing to lose and also sorry about the spelling

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. My playtime is 1 Month 13 days 3 hours
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. My last ban was 6 months ago and my last warnings was about 7 months ago
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Some time know i have been making sure to read all the rules and laws to made sure i'm doing everything by the books so yes i have knowledge and a understanding of them both
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: Yes on almost everyday

Last edited:
Reaction score
All i see is you cop non-stop, i think you get more involved in the passive rp and crim lifestyle. Mingle with some people, experience other things that you can do on the server. Also, you haven't really got involved with the forums that much and i don't see you proving yourself in ooc by replying to help chats etc.

I'm going to say -Support

However if you improve on what i've stated above i think you would be excellent for this role. Should've probs put a bit more effort into the enforcer app too

Reaction score
+Support
Very friendly guy and gets things done straight and everyone gets along with him

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gimic overall I think your a pleasent guy to be around, overall just a friendly and funny guy. I do think you have potential to become an enforcer but currently here is what I think you need improvement on(Cons) and what I think you do extremely well.

Pro’s:
-You have an extremely positive attitude.
-You’re an extremely friendly guy
-Very mature.
-Good law knowledge.
-Professional appearance.

Cons:
-Sometiems I personally feel you can hold a grudge against people for extended periods of time.
-In arguementitive situations I don’t feel you acknowledge both sides of the argument to make a descision.
-I do not see you actively helping players in help chat/OOC.
-Majority of the time I only see you engaging in Police RP alothough i do see you playing CIV it’s only late at night, I reccomend passive RPing or hanging around bazaar to engage in more civilian RP.
-You in my own eyes don’t express/demonstrate that you can actively enforce the rules. (This is just from my own eyes so maybe you do and I don’t notice)

Overall I don’t mean this to hurt your feelings or anything I think you deffinetly are the material to join the staff team but at this current moment everything I listed under the Cons area are things you need to improve on. For now -support

Reaction score
a constructive way to sum up how i feel is "who are u lol"

honestly, as someone who up until recently wasn't interested in the PD for a while i have very little idea who you are. I thought you were one of the aaron fan club members but i guess not, maybe get urself out there in places except the pd.

Reaction score
In all honesty, you’re a proper decent bloke. Friendly, approachable and an overall proper lad. Never really seen you demonstrate any ability to enforce rules and just couldn’t see you as a staff member.

No hard feelings but you’ve got to be really proactive and show how you’d be a good enforcer, something I think quite a few people agree on. Until then, I just don’t think I’d like you as a staff member.

Good luck anyway

Reaction score
You are a great lad and chill to hang out with. Your law knowledge is also to a high standard so is your rule knowledge. He maybe doesn't play a lot of Civ but he is a great LT within the PLPD

Anyways good luck with your application

+support

Reaction score
Gimic you're a lovely lad but I cannot see you holding a staff rank at this current time. Some of the reasons for this can be the following: Bias, ability to enforce rules, anger and at times acting extremely unprofessional. With someone who worked alongside you within the PD for sometime I got to see both sides of you (IC&OOC), you are an extremely friendly person until you get pissed off. When annoyed you tend to hold grudges for a prolonged amount of time (Like myself lmao) and I know you let friends around you break rules without questioning their actions at all. All of this "I'm in the pd so I must be a sick staff member" or "you dont play crim enough so -support" is some of the dumbest shit brought up in arguments however I do suggest you make yourself more well-known whether it be via CrimRP or not. Right now I cannot support this app however goodluck as a friend.

-Support

Reaction score
You are a great guy and an outstanding academy command, ur nice and know how to listen to people and come to valid and good conclusions. If you would be as good staff as you are academy command, it would be great to see As academy already gives you a semi-administration role. +Support
//phone

Reaction score
Overall a really good guy. With his role in the PD he has the knowledge and aproachability needed for a staff member.

+Support

//In a rush sorry its so short

Reaction score
+Support
I think you deserve this staff rank because you are always there for the community and you are a helpful member, helped me out a lot and he really does deserve this rank. He always gets his job done and I think he would be perfect for this job.
Good Luck Gimic

Reaction score
After my 4 years at PERPHEADS I’ve never even seen you before, welcome to the community I suppose. Make sure to read the rules in F1 and use /help if you ever need guidance.

JER

Reaction score
Gimic overall I think your a pleasant guy to be around, overall just a friendly and funny guy. I do think you have potential to become an enforcer but currently here is what I think you need improvement on(Cons) and what I think you do extremely well.

Advantages:
  • You have an extremely positive attitude.
  • You’re an extremely friendly guy
  • Very mature.
  • Good law knowledge.
  • Professional appearance.

Disadvantages:
  • Sometimes I personally feel you can hold a grudge against people for extended periods of time.
  • In arguementitive situations I don’t feel you acknowledge both sides of the argument to make a descision.
  • I do not see you actively helping players in help chat/OOC.
  • Majority of the time I only see you engaging in Police RP although i do see you playing civ it’s only late at night, I recommend passive Roleplaying or hanging around bazaar to engage in more civilian RP.
  • You in my own eyes don’t express/demonstrate that you can actively enforce the rules. (This is just from my own eyes so maybe you do and I don’t notice)

Overall I don’t mean this to hurt your feelings or anything I think you definitely are the material to join the staff team but at this current moment everything I listed under the Cons area are things you need to improve on.

For now -SUPPORT

Ignore spelling mistakes I have dyslexia

Reaction score
Hello Gimic,

As you have noticed a lot of the people on forums are giving you a -support because of the fact that they do not know who you are, I thus recommend you to close your application and go ahead and get yourself known for a couple of months and then reapply for the position, one of the most important things before becoming a staff member is being known for being a good guy around the community, get yourself known on teamspeak, forums and generally OOC. I haven't seen you much in /help for example, I suppose you could help out there? Good luck!

Reaction score
I think I've seen you like 2-3 times and I am active alot? Don't really see you OOC much too... I can't really say anything because I don't know a single bit of you but being known is important so people know who you are and what you are capable to.

-support

Reaction score
Gimic my dude.
Who is you? That what most people are thinking right now, as daymon said before get yourself know out there, help out in OOC and help chat.
Come on the teamspeak and try to find people to talk to, show your personality and how you are as a person. But don't do it only to the guys that are know within the community, help the new players, focus on the small players that don't have super cars or tons of weapons. Be the underdog that is caring about the community as a whole, not just the slice with the sprinkles on it. I see it alot these days, "Higher" up people not caring about the common man, but that is just how life works... Even in perp sadly. Anyway just give a little more time, it should sort it self out homie.

+/- Support

Reaction score
So I'm one of the people who got to work close with you in the PD several months back and it was an absolute pleasure. You're active and passionate and I do believe you have nothing but the best interests for this community.

That being said, people do bring up some valid points, eg. being too "one-sided" if that's a way to put it. I recommend reading through all this feedback and improve on it. You certainly have what it takes, all you need to do is let the community know.

I do support your application but strongly advise you to improve these points.

Reaction score
Hello Gimic!
You are an amazing person by all means and have proven yourself capable of handling plenty of stressful things, however there is a single thing which is keeping me back from supporting this application which quite obviously is your activity.

I have not seen you on the server a lot, and as of recently I cannot say I have got to see you at all.
A staff member cannot handle reports, take care of rule breaks or do anything in general if he's not there in the first place.

The drop in your activity was further noticed after you posted this application which leads to me believing you took some of the feedback here personally, which is another thing I am concerned about.
You should be open to crictizm, even if you dislike it, because that is one of the only ways to improve and getting to know the other people's view.

Obviously, this is a no from me.
Nothing personal, of course, but I do believe you have some space to improve.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.