Server Suggestion Give more incentives for people to play lawful roles

• Thread starter Deleted member 9515
  • Start date

Deleted member 9515

Suggestion Title: Give more incentives for people to play lawful roles
Suggestion Description: At the current moment i understand we are celebreting the 9year anniversary and ppl will be producing alot of weed that's understandable but even before its 10x more profitable to do illegal stuff then to do legal stuff you can work as a firefigther/medic and depending if there are no incidents PD and get very little pay doing the job making it so people drift more towards illegal dealing what i propose is more base pay for legal jobs.

Why should this be added?:
- I think it would improve peoples mood when they RP legal jobs and incentivases people to try legal jobs more also think it would create a more diverse job dispersion on the map

What negatives could this have?:
-There could be some negatives but i am not sure witch 

Reaction score
The thing is that it’s a higher risk for a higher reward, what risk do you have playing as a medic or cop? Worst thing that happens to you is a 5 minute black screen, and you STILL earn money from confiscations.

When basing and growing drugs, you can get raided by other organizations/players, and police. For this reason, you need to make sure you’re armed. Realistically your weapon is going to run you around $15,000-$23,000.

On top of potentially losing this, you also lose out on the potential profits your drugs would have made you, cost of pots, $6,000-$10,000 ticket if you get revived after shooting police, etc.

As it stands, playing Police is way safer/secure, and more fun in my opinion. I dont feel that there need to be any further incentives, besides the increase in salary for high rank, the PLPD also offers cash bonuses for each administrative role you hold, and this starts at $150,000 per month if I recall correctly.

Reaction score
What your saying is true Aquaa, but there is also to point out that if there is no mayor which there often is if your not a high rank in PD say ssgt fx your looking at a paycheck of 210 ish and then minus whatever sales taxes is, thats not more then like 12k pr hour max which is barely anything compared to what you can earn if your in a big org as criminal, now yes ofcourse you can be raided but it really dont happen that often to be fair.
Now talking about other jobs as medic, rc or ff its limited rp and action you get combined with a very low paycheck its just not really a viable option.

Also playing as police is often not very fun, if your sitting as 3 or 4 pistol officers online you spend most of your time dead because your forced to respond to fights between organizations and their assault rifle versus your beretta dont really make fair odds, even if you try to play strategic your simply just outgunned.

Reaction score
I don't see what more can be done. Police receive the guns they use for free, their cars are paid by the goverment, gas is paid by the goverment, all kinds of equipment is paid by the goverment and the only thing that the police has to do is enforce the law.

Comments such as "Oh but they would make more money if they were growing drugs." Thats what people call risk/reward ratio. For not risking a single cent you are always in pure profit as an officer even when dead. Furthermore what does an officer need that much money for, since their only expense is buying burgers?

And lets not forget at peak times when the cop slots are full even the smallest crime that you can do is met with the full police force, because they have nothing to do most of the time unless somebody starts a raid which usually ends quickly because of how overpowered police is so if anything small time crime needs some kind of an update or buff to make it more entertaining not only for the crims, but for the cops too

Last edited:

Deleted member 9515

What do you mean you don't make money when dead unless other officers survived and killed the suspects and confiscated goods most people at peak hours are huge orgs so even if they get raided they probably will not lose anything and unless really high ranking officers are in pd all we have is pistols don't tell me pd is overpowered with that

Reaction score
What do you mean you don't make money when dead unless other officers survived and killed the suspects and confiscated goods most people at peak hours are huge orgs so even if they get raided they probably will not lose anything and unless really high ranking officers are in pd all we have is pistols don't tell me pd is overpowered with that
confiscation money is still money and you can't act like it doesnt exist. At peak hourd usually the PD is at full force and has everything that is needed to win anything else is a skill issue.
Big orgs not losing anything when someone raids? You seem to forget that when a raid happens the PD comes to third party the whole thing and confiscate all the guns and drugs, give 10k tickets like its candy and go on with your day so I can keep saying that the PD is overpowered, because it simply is.

Deleted member 9515

I dunno what kind of pd encounter you have but when you are defending from a raid and don't have visable drugs the cops have no right to confiscate the weapons as it was self defense of property and personal and normal when a raid happens the raiders are the ones that get screw cause you are bettew your target and PD also if you are caught commiting 9.5 that's 10y and 10k yes but that's murder and only if it can be proven.