Police Suggestion Give SGT+ the Mossenberg 590A1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Give SGT+ the Mossenberg 590A1

Why should this be added? (pros): A stronger weapon usefull for defending your self against criminals. An extra reward for people who acieve the rank of SGT and verry easy to implement. I think this is a fair reward to give and its not to overpowered.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None

The game description already agrees with me https://prnt.sc/vfrql4

Reaction score
no thanks. That type of weaponry should be for TFU only. No reason to keep adding weaponry for police officers and the mossberg doesnt seem fitting for a standard patrol sergeant.

Reaction score
I very much disagree Even though there may be an argument for it, I wouldn't want even light gear TFU with a better shotgun, they're so powerful.

Reaction score
no thanks. That type of weaponry should be for TFU only. No reason to keep adding weaponry for police officers and the mossberg doesnt seem fitting for a standard patrol sergeant.
Lets be honest everyone knows how to handel a shotgun in this game you don't need TFU training for it. And since half the server these days has stacks and stacks of rifles I think the police should be equiped to face these challenges. It's not that much better than the remington. Right now normal officers have only one primary weapon to go to. I think they can use a small buff since not everyone is a TFU main. Cops should be a dominant power, right now they are ofthen the onces beeing hunted... I am not a cop main I know how anoying a shotgun cop can be but I still think a small buff is in place. Seeing the current asault rifle meta.

Reaction score
Lets be honest everyone knows how to handel a shotgun in this game you don't need TFU training for it. And since half the server these days has stacks and stacks of rifles I think the police should be equiped to face these challenges. It's not that much better than the remington. Right now normal officers have only one primary weapon to go to. I think they can use a small buff since not everyone is a TFU main. Cops should be a dominant power, right now they are ofthen the onces beeing hunted... I am not a cop main I know how anoying a shotgun cop can be but I still think a small buff is in place. Seeing the current asault rifle meta.
what a weird old response, everyone in the PD knows how to use an M4 and AK too. Saying its "not that much better than the Remington" is also completely false, the proposed weapon you are suggesting is night and day in comparison. I'd rather honestly see M16's enter Sgt+ as at least this makes more sense in terms of balancing and realism - this of course would need to be kept in their trunk and only used in extreme situations such as hostage situations and on going raids and punishment for not doing so should also be extreme.

Not a fan of "people know how to use it lol" and "mossberg really aint that great lol", why the hell suggest it then?

Reaction score
what a weird old response, everyone in the PD knows how to use an M4 and AK too. Saying its "not that much better than the Remington" is also completely false, the proposed weapon you are suggesting is night and day in comparison. I'd rather honestly see M16's enter Sgt+ as at least this makes more sense in terms of balancing and realism - this of course would need to be kept in their trunk and only used in extreme situations such as hostage situations and on going raids and punishment for not doing so should also be extreme.

Not a fan of "people know how to use it lol" and "mossberg really aint that great lol", why the hell suggest it then?
Exactly what Husky said. Completely overpowered and no need for a more powerful PD.

Reaction score
As much as I'd love this because I'm a SGT, I know id love this because it would be overpowered.

I don't see many positives for this other than SGT+ getting more fun, though at the expense of others.

Reaction score
Remington is already more than sufficient in most situations and any situation a Remington wouldn’t be good in, the mossberg wouldn’t do much better at either.

Reaction score
I think if they added mossbergs you would give the PD a buff, which currently isn't needed. As much as I would love to see the PD gain this for normal patrol, I just think it isn't fitting. Maybe if it was another weapon, as @Husky said an M16 would be more fitting for extreme conditions which would be more fitting for a normal patrolling officer and that the moderation of the misuse of the weapon would be tight aswell. I think an M16 would be better, as it gives some sort of diversity when it comes to primary weapons rather than having remmy snipers and would give normal Officers a chance at long ranged shootouts if say no TFU are on, or are all dead, rather than them having to use a pistol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.