Police Suggestion Give SO’s at least 1 primary weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give SO’s at least 1 primary weapon.
Suggestion Description: I suggest giving senior officers a small, a somewhat effective weapon that can be retrieved from armoury/brute car. For example, normal officers that respond to a bank robbery, be allowed to retrieve a m4a1 or a shorgun from the armoury. It’s very unfair for pistol cops (SO and O) when responding to a bank robbery/ raid (something important), to onlt have a pistol and the suspects to have aks, scars, hk g36cs etc.

Why should this be added?:
- to balance situations when there are not many high ups on duty for cops and criminals

What negatives could this have?:
- could annoy criminals.

Reaction score
SOs can apply for TFU no need to give them primary weapons. Or they can progress to Corporal and get a shotgun.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give SO’s at least 1 primary weapon.
Suggestion Description: I suggest giving senior officers a small, a somewhat effective weapon that can be retrieved from armoury/brute car. For example, normal officers that respond to a bank robbery, be allowed to retrieve a m4a1 or a shorgun from the armoury. It’s very unfair for pistol cops (SO and O) when responding to a bank robbery/ raid (something important), to onlt have a pistol and the suspects to have aks, scars, hk g36cs etc.

Why should this be added?:
- to balance situations when there are not many high ups on duty for cops and criminals

What negatives could this have?:
- could annoy criminals.
Not april the 1st sorry bud

Reaction score
I ment like give so s big guns when there is no tfu or corporal
That would allow them to have guns even when TFU or Corporal are on. As they would need to respawn their cars each time Corporal+ or TFU hops on duty.

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahhahhahahhaahhaha

No.

there are enough TFU and Corporals+ to evenly balance, or even make it in cops favour for the majority of the time the server is populated. No need

Reaction score

There are many ways that you could get access to primary firearms, such as applying for TFU or applying for Corporal. I don't see any need to introduce primary weapons to lower ranks at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.