[GIVEAWAY] Two "Trial" copies of Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

I have in my possession two gifts of Red Orchestra Ostfront. It's a semi-realistic WWII multilayer only game with numerous vehicles and weapons. They are however only trial versions, I am not sure how long the trials are for (Probably a day or so) but they basically allow you to play the full game. I strongly recommend getting the Darkest Hour mod which is free and adds more to the game, and has active players.
70dfef6b1fb2244dae06d16b34203c0d.png
As it's only a trial and not really a full game, only enter if you're interested in the game or actually want to try it out.

I will pick two people the same way @Creepis and @Kitty did, by accepting bribes with that spinny thing.

Steam Name:
Is trande gay:

Reaction score
Steam Name: Brennan
Is trande gay: Let's just say he has a closet and is special
just give it to me already, I wanna experience nazism

Deleted member 1235

I will most likely be announcing the winners later tonight (GMT+0) or tomorrow morning. Make sure to put your name down for a chance!

Reaction score
Steam Name: Pear
Is trande gay: Yes, oh yes, very yes. Did you know his Father does casting for adult films? It's true he was chosen for "Two Germans 1 vacuum cleaner" I don't know the details but I heard it was filthy :booty:

Reaction score
Steam Name: Puma123
Is trande gay: Yeah lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deleted member 1235

Will be doing this in the next 5 minutes. Last chance to enter.