Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

Sorry didn't realise you had to physically do something in order to understand it.

I've never been shot by a crossbow in the leg, but I can know it'll be painful.

Reaction score
@LP7K at the start of the event: "I can do what I want as IA is closed and theres no policies"
LP7K being told that he could lose his rank for everything he did on the first day of the event:
Abdulretard.png
LP7K When the events over and he logs back onto PLPD online to see 30 statement requests:
tenor.png

Reaction score
I think it is safe to say we have had enough of this trial now.
It has become utter aids.
We have people like Jay Hatch as TFU 24/7 (Not even kidding), Mingy cops who only get dealt with by staff, which seems to take some time, Random and illegal raids.
I know at the start I said this would be a disaster. It has it's up's and downs. Mainly on the downside.
I highly suggest reverting it back to the current version and not this, everybody sergeant, Premium for TFU etc, because it is aids.
I know people like @Dom_ who hate this.
Hell, we even have former and current command members who think it's ok to minge. Take Mango for example.
Oh and @Duffy, You haven't even been on the server to see what it is like, Perhaps come on and see for yourself before rating Disagree or dumb on posts.
My piece said.

Deleted member 1235

Hi Jimmy Jackson, fellow member of Perpheads a Awesome Garry's mod community.

Whilst you may have had enough of the trial, I'd suggest caution of using the phrase "we" as there are many members such as @Standish who have enjoyed this revert :)

Also @nutrient10 he's accusing officers of breaking the rules and doing illegal raids, surely this is slander just like my accusations were yesterday :)

Reaction score
Hi Sam Duffy, fellow member of Perpheads an Awesome Garry's Mod community.

Whilst you may not have had enough of the trial, I'd suggest caution of using the phrase slander as there are many members who have witnessed abuse, officers breaking rules and laws and being minges such as this person!

Deleted member 1235

@ICEKILLER_99

Howdy ICEKILLER_99, another fellow comrade from perpheads, an awesome Garry's mod community

Previous posts have been made with similar claims and deleted because the user had not provided evidence to support each claim they'd made.
Jimmy Jacksons hasn't provided this evidence, including slander of current and former command members.

Until such evidence is provided, he is in violation of forum rule 1.3
1.3 Slander - Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community is within the ban requests/staff complaints and when speaking to an appropriate member of staff

:)

Deleted member 1235

@ICEKILLER_99

It would also seem the officer in the video is in violation of Sever rules 4.1 and possibly 2.1

I suggest in accordance with rule 2.6 you report this rule breaker to the administration team so that appropriate punitive actions may take place.

Deleted member 1235

@ICEKILLER_99

I am glad you have taken the correct decision. If only your fellow friend and virtual online gamer Jimmy Jackson could follow in your footsteps.

Only then would perpheads become a truly Awesome Garry's mod community

Reaction score
@Duffy

I believe encouraging people to report Law Enforcement Officers of the law is a great idea so we can get the full experience of the revert! I like the way you think and I think it is a step in the right direction!

Reaction score
I'll record each raid he is in, then you can see who dies first and why they occur

Status
Not open for further replies.