Reaction score
STEAM NAME: glacial

IN-GAME NAME:
victoria gonzales

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:75036557

united states of america

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I glacial, known as victoria gonzales in game, would love to be given the rank of enforcer on my favorite community perpheads, for the purpose of helping out the community and make it an even better place. I would love to make a change within the community by making everyones experience the best it can be, possibly by removing users who tend to not bother with the rules, helping out the newcomers, answering player questions via f6 and generally assisting anyone in need of some help :). I have some experience with player punishments/admin permissions. I used to hold a high rank on a server called zarp and did a fairly good job at helping people and giving proper punishment when needed. As a player who has been active in the community for almost 3 years, i have a very good understanding between rule breach and intentional minging/careless actions towards rules. In my point of view i feel i would be a great asset towards the staff team mainly because, i can work with people and hear them out while keeping my cool and being mature during the process of listening. Another great asset that would come in hand is my timezone, i would be able to handle anyone doing some late night rulebreakage while no staff are on. In addition i can prevent constant rule breaks happening while the map is clean of players and staff. In summary, i would be a great candidate for the team and would love to give my all and support to help out the community and make someones day better. :)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
have a good day :)

Reaction score
glacial :) is :) a :) very :) nice :) person :) and :) is :) always :) willing :) to :) help :) players :) out :), I :) would :) like :) to :) see :) him :) as :) enforcer :)

Reaction score
kindest and the must rule abiding illegal alien i have ever had the pleasure to meet +support. :)
:)
SG0nHf0.png

Reaction score
I :) would :) love :) to :) see :) glacial :) as :) staff :) I :) feel :) he :) would :) be :) a :) great :) asset :) towards :) the :) staff :) team. :) I :) feel :) glacial :) knows :) the :) the :) rules :) very :) well :) to :) the :) point :) that :) he :) could :) enforce :) them. :) When :) ever :) I :) am :) minging :) around :) he :) proceedes :) to :) tell :) me :) to :) stop :) as :) I :) am :) breaking :) the :) rules :) and :) the :) sound :) of :) his :) beastly :) Mexican :) voice :) I :) stop :) immediately :) as :) I :) know :) he :) will :) get :) the :) mafia :) on :) me. :)

Reaction score
glacial :) is :) a :) very :) nice :) person :) and :) is :) always :) willing :) to :) help :) players :) out :), I :) would :) like :) to :) see :) him :)as :) enforcer :)

Reaction score
glacial :) is :) a :) very :) nice :) person :) and :) is :) always :) willing :) to :) help :) players :) out :), I :) would :) like :) to :) see :) him :) as :) enforcer :) glacial :) is :) a :) very :) nice :) person :) and :) is :) always :) willing :) to :) help :) players :) out :), I :) would :) like :) to :) see :) him :) as :) enforcer :) glacial :) is :) a :) very :) nice :) person :) and :) is :) always :) willing :) to :) help :) players :) out :), I :) would :) like :) to :) see :) him :) as :) enforcer :) glacial :) is :) a :) very :) nice :) person :) and :) is :) always :) willing :) to :) help :) players :) out :), I :) would :) like :) to :) see :) him :) as :) enforcer :) glacial :) is :) a :) very :) nice :) person :) and :) is :) always :) willing :) to :) help :) players :) out :), I :) would :) like :) to :) see :) him :) as :) enforcer :)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+support glacial should've been staff a long time ago!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
No dude, you're a big minge, crying in OOC every time I raided you, but we had some nice beef and I loved raided you and one tapping you and spraying down you're McLaren.

This was like 2 years ago, so I'm sure you've changed and know the rules by now, hanging out with @Aquaa has probably made you even more of a minge <3

and from what I've heard of you, you're acc not as much as a minge anymore (idk if i believe that but sure)

+support

Reaction score
the most chill person in the USA besides he is an illegal immigrant and a shot a school when he was a kid, he proved himself in this toxic community by being friendly and responsible during his stay in ph plus would love to see an American staff member so he can build a wall, MAKE AMERICA SHIT GREAT AGAIN

Reaction score
+Support . :)server :)the :) on :) impact :) positive :) a :) make :) would :) and :) ability :) his :) of :) best :) the :) to :) them :) enforce :) can :) he :) think :)I :) and :) well :)very :) rules :) the :) knows :) Glacial

read backwards cus lols.

Reaction score
Need more American staff members to look after the drought hours, besides this, Glacial maintains an active presence and has swayed away from trouble and has a professional yet loving and genuine personality.

I’m going to +Support Mr. Glacial

Status
Not open for further replies.