glhf AR (Posted on behalf of MrAaron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aaron Doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jerome Timur / glhf
His/Her SteamID: Not sure as player changes his name often.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player planted a car bomb on me after being raided a day before he planted the bomb, however because I was in his organisations agenda like it was some mob-boss addition off Dark-RP it gave him an excuse to bomb me after he got killed, now this is the funny part, you made an AR on me for 3.3 and 3.6 which you know meant that I actually saved my life as I wouldn't have have died in the future and also wouldn't exploit the system by reclaiming my car.

Now here's the rule-breaking bit: You spawned back in after your death
c6a0f0904fd0dce25490c136e114a205.png
- Jericho and possibly told your organisation leaders to add me to the organisation hit list you also avenged your in character death without knowing that it was actually me, its like me saying that Tyla Jai raided and you died from it but someone else says it was Tyler Bounce (just information given on with no actual evidence).

Tom Harper then hunted me down and killed me which meant that the organisation got revenge and I would have been removed off the hit list as I died
9bafe8b068e63d7b513ea43be1f122c3.png

However after NLR you still proceeded to keep hunting me down and car bombed me which is (2.5) and (3.5)
j5RYHfj.png

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 0

JER

Reaction score
When you backstabbed the harpers you made a huge mistake by not killing all the members (i.e. John Magnets and Tyler Bounce) within the base leading to the information being passed on to us when we respawned hence we retained the information and added you to our agenda of backstabbers and constantly circulated the information as we tried to hunt you down and carbomb you.
npE1BP4.jpg

In regards to 2.5, you should have considered the repercussions of backstabbing such a huge org by killing half their members with their backs turned and stealing their drugs.

"it's more a lesson learned in that you should think more carefully about who you mess with and their capabilities, and be more vigilant after taking such actions." quoted from Chris regarding 2.5.

Edit: Seeing as non-involved users wish to constantly give their ignorant remarks I will add the section within my commented replies.

"In regards to him being killed prior as stated by Krazy was most likely due to his involvement within a raid that got him killed within the crossfire and there was no way of confirming who had killed who due to it being action packed alongside the involvement of cops promptly. He was never "HUNTED""

"He was never solely hunted down by Tom Harper which is providing false information right now. Hence why they were not able to confirm Aaron dead as he were just 1 out of multiple gunmen within the raid."

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

He was informed of the events by a surviving member. If @MrAaron died between the backstabbing and the car bomb, then he can make a refund request, but since @Jericho did not know that Aaron had died he has not broken the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.