God do I hate to do this

Reaction score
I should have put this up a while back.

I am leaving, as I have exams to revise for, I need to focus on them, I will not be as active as I am currently, which isn't very active anyways, I would just like to tell anyone who gives a fuck that I'm going.

I have decided to finally get my shit together and get the qualifications I need to take a course in Game design at either GCU or Abertay University, I need an A in Computing and Graphics, and a B in English and Chemistry to come close to having a chance of getting in.

There are several people I wish to thank.

@Niko I still remember the time when you and I would base in slums, me sitting with a shotgun like an anxious paranoid twat while you sat in the corner AFKing and assuming I would deal with anything as he couldn't be arsed.

@Stomper I remember how you trained me, and taught me how to raid, I still never quite got the hang of it, I remember being a part of your org, I'm ashamed to say I forgot the name of it. It was the first time I felt like part of something big.

@Ash For giving me my first ban, cause I acted like a total fucking twatbox and probably deserved it.
Fun Fact: I cried for twenty minutes after being banned.

@John Daymon For amusing me when he was kissing Ash's arse so hard it started to bruise when Ash banned me.

@So Many More:
For making me feel a part of something big, and I feel terrible about leaving, There are far too many more to name, but I'll add in a few of the greats, for making my time at Perpheads as banterous and enjoyable as can be.

@AyJay
@Tom Hill
@-=Bilbo Swaggins=-
@Ezrider

@Jordan (For being an all round great Senior Admin.)

@The Entire Dev Team (I know they'd get annoyed if I tagged them all, so I'll do it anyways:
@StephenPuffs
@Xquality
@Fredy

And How can I forget the almighty @Trande

I'll miss you all.

EDIT: I'll still be stalking everyone on the forums, just not In-Game.

"I give it two days"

Last edited:
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Alrighty, come back asap please

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're a really funny, layed back guy who is amazing to roleplay with.
You deserve the best in life.

Good luck, friend.