Going For A While, Or Maybe Forever

Reaction score
hello, i am Francysol3c known in game as Axel Smith. i would like to say that due to recent events i feel like i am not cut for staying here any longer. i love the map, the scripts, the fact you can make money as a Gov Employee and you haven't to forcibly contrafarm or cut wood or whatever, but i cannot simply bear the seriousness of this Server. what in most communities would be ended without consequence, here is hardly punished. i am naturally quite an unruly person, that doesn't bear things such as snitching and is pretty stupid and prone to causing accidents, and i feel here there is no place for me. in those two weeks i stood here, even if i enjoyed them, i learnt that this is so hard and that i am probably exiting like this in two ways: by my will, or with a perma. so i just wanted to tell this community that i do not blame them, they are just different. i am a person that prides that not in any community he has made an AR and is never been Perma'ed. so i'd like to say goodbye to paralake, at least for a while.
peace out,
Francysol3c
NOTE: yes i written that to cool myself off, ok?

Reaction score
It will be a shame to see you go if your going forever i've seen you pretty much everyday and you seem like quite a fun guy. Good luck for your future events and I hope everything goes well for you.
I hope you come back to us in the future.

Reaction score
well, i should have really not gone SWAT today. well lesson learnt: do not tryhard and even if you remove the mag it doesn't mean the gun is empty.
jokes aside, primarily i need to cool the fuck off. then i'll think what to do, if to try till i succeed or get perma'ed (or permablacklisted from Police) or leave.

Deleted member 5193

Shame to see you go. You had some very good sides, just needed some more training and experience in the PLPD department.