Goodbye for now people

Reaction score
Hey friends I'll try to keep this short,
I believe most of you already know me and I can just hope that the impression I've left this time around the community was a better one compared to my previous attitude.
also don't you dare thinking where's my mentions at I really don't want to make this post a 10 paragraph post. but anyway for the main reason of me leaving perp is because it got very repetitive for me and I lost the enjoyment I used to have back when I first started. I thought taking the helper role will give me an additional reason to stay and play but I guess that wasn't the case. I might still hop on the server once in a while. thank you for reading! (That's if you did)

Reaction score
Hey friends I'll try to keep this short,
I believe most of you already know me and I can just hope that the impression I've left this time around the community was a better one compared to my previous attitude.
also don't you dare thinking where's my mentions at I really don't want to make this post a 10 paragraph post. but anyway for the main reason of me leaving perp is because it got very repetitive for me and I lost the enjoyment I used to have back when I first started. I thought taking the helper role will give me an additional reason to stay and play but I guess that wasn't the case. I might still hop on the server once in a while. thank you for reading! (That's if you did)
BYE MOON :(

Deleted member 9515

Shame to see you go you were always helpful to a new player like me since the 7 days i knowned you you were nice

Reaction score
Really sad to see you go Israel, you’re one of the few people I really enjoyed playing with on a day to day basis. I hope that maybe you’ll take a small break and come back when there’s an update or something. Stay in touch on polski ts ;)

Reaction score
Really sad to see you go Israel, you’re one of the few people I really enjoyed playing with on a day to day basis. I hope that maybe you’ll take a small break and come back when there’s an update or something. Stay in touch on polski ts ;)
dam you get enforcer now he quits gg...

Reaction score
Aquaa about to poach half of moons org members
26EEF109-B8E2-4A5D-8660-BE9D87EE4598.jpeg