Goodbye perpheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
So, basically just to shorten this up due to my examinations coming up, as well as mocks the pressure is on and also other events which are taking place. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion of resigning from my rank as Administrator. I've had such a thrill while being an Administator for Perpheads, met some real great people over the months also. It's been a pleasure so I want to thank Luke firstly (even though he is no longer Head Admin) for believing in me for starters, Fredy, Stephen and Xquality. You may see me cruising in the server now and again but for now I won't be. I just thought that it will benefit me and you guys in a positive way.

Thank you to all of you who have supported me all the way.

See you again!

Reaction score
I have had my great times with you Ind, great times i wont forget.
Hope you the best for your examinations, it was an honour to have you as Admins! :)

Reaction score
Sorry to see you leaving Ind, you have done very well as Admin and I would like to thank you for helping us to make the server a better place. In the future if you return and wish to regain your Admin position feel free to ask you are always welcome here.
Good luck with your exams!

ind

Reaction score
Thanks guys! and Alex I appreciate it a lot, you've been very helpful! I'll miss perpheads and I plan not to be gone forever hehe.

Reaction score
One of my favourite admins, sad to see you go dude :(

Good luck.

Reaction score
We'll miss you :( Good luck with your exams. Y u hef tu lef. I hope you do well!

Status
Not open for further replies.