Goodbye

Reaction score
Well I have been permanently and for a good reason. This was bound to happen the day I joined the server. I am a major minge and I wouldn't have been able to keep up me being on the server. I have 17 warning and 8 bans. As described by Ayjay I was on "Death Row". Don't ask me to make a ban appeal cause I won't. Today will also be my last day on the forums so you can rate this what ever you want.

Player that I have had good times with:
@MattIsMadForCod - If it was not for him I would have never came on the server. I remember back in 2014 when me and you thought this was DarkRP and just were complete minges.
@Luke - He helped me a lot through becoming used to playing perp. Even if you are perma banned I still remembered you as a good friend.
@Tom Hill - I met you through Luke Person and you were my friend since. I had good times with you and I think you were a great person, Good luck with you enforcer :p.
@John Daymon - I also met you with Luke Person and you were my loudest friend. You have still yelled at me I will always love you <3.
@D3V - I have been perma banned and I can't give you the money from my Bugatti. My RP has changed a lot after Crafting + and you are the reason why I was able to by my Bugatti Veyron SS.
@Jordan - I think you are a lovely man and I think you were a great senior. I will always miss you.

I am sorry if I forgot you name. I may just stay here to wait it out and give shout outs but I am not going to make a ban appeal. Well bye :)

Reaction score
I'm always going to miss your annoying as fuck voice and that stupid bird that you still haven't shot, despite me asking you to.

Shame to see you go mate, however I think we all knew it was coming.

Reaction score
Im really gonna miss you. Like... A whole lot... I will miss chasing bugatti's with you;(

YOUR THE REASON WHY BUGATTI'S KEEP GETTING AWAY FROM ME - Bean Can 2k15

Let this be a holy sentence...

I will still keep in contact with you over steam, and hopefully TS aswell.

Bye <3

**Ebbe is not pleasured

Reaction score
You bought my G36C. Heart broken to see you leave. You were a good member beyond all the warnings and bans, it wasn't as if anyone hated you or anything like that, it's just mistakes that were under thought or mistaken. Anyways, I will miss you even though not being a close friend or anything like that. Make an appeal :kappa:

Reaction score
Bean can't stay on server :booty:

Oh well it were some nice times a while ago when we were shop owners together and you were trying so hard to get that bugatti that you wanted to sacrifice your whole vacation for it. Byeee

Reaction score
Matt!
Don't go!
Who's going to set the medic pay at its highest?
Who's going to be my partner as speed enforcer?
Who is going to shoot nasty pasties?
:(

MattIs

I'm gonna miss seeing your face around Undead <3 Keep in contact dude

Reaction score
Wheres my mention for being annoying on TS :(

Ahh, jokes aside, Matt you were an amazing guy to play with, yells at me a lot but really cool guy!
After a month, appeal and play again! :)

Reaction score
I will miss your monkey and you. Mostly your monkey but you as well. Good bye Matt :)

Deleted member 1235

My only real RP experience with you was when I was with trande and he shot-gunned you at Car Dealer. You were cool and let the Nazi get away with it. Still, sad to see someone go, drop by on the forums when you can. I need a new 1-2 crew <3