Goodbye

Reaction score
Hello, Today I've decided to listen to @Dom_ his advice. ''Don't play or find something better to do on perp U nigger faggot''.
I find perp Boring in dutch we say Kanker saai, Because it really is boring for me now. People cry too much and report. And I Can't find my kind of fun in the server!
So Yeah Just like others I just come back whenever it's not boring no more.

I Might still upload conyo remixes, At least I promised @Al Capone
And RC Company Minge will be gone unless someone wants to take it over whenever they are online as RC.

BTW Tell me when the server is ''fun'' again

People I want to thank:
Everyone that did not cry about my minging.
Everyone that Enjoyed my mingery.
Everyone who minged with me.
@Racxes Babysitting me
@Collier Not PERMbanning me
@Samuel Kidnapping me many times.
@TinySlayer Exploding me many times.

People who I want to be deleted in my perp life:
PLPD

Reaction score
Its okay he still wants to keep his most toxic title ever. But deep inside i love ethan

Reaction score
One of my favo person on the server, hope this is just bullshit and you will be returning to minge with me soon.
If you wont return i would like to thank you for all the lovely times we had the minging and the roleplaying, everytime we see each other on the server its just one big retard fest and i loved it! i'd like to thank you in dutch aswell

KANKER MONGOOL WIE DENK JE WEL NIET DAT JE BENT, WAT DE KANKER MOET IK NU DOEN HEH? BEETJE IN ME EENTJE MINGEN? GORE KANKER GEK BEGIN TERUG TE KOMEN. IK TREK JE KANKER BALZAK ERAF ALS JE NIET TERUG KOMT SMERIGE KANKER JOOD. Much love QUIQUI