Goodbye

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It might have come to your attention that I am no longer part of the staff team. Now I won't go into much detail how this exactly happened. What I can say is that I always enjoyed working for the staff team. I met some great people during this time. It always was my intention to keep serving as a staff member until the corona crisis was over. Due to some unforeseen circumstances this has come to a quicker stop. When trying to punish a rule breaker I made a mistake and rightfully so my actions had consequences. Now it's not up to me to judge if these consequences were appropriate or not. All I can say is, that the senior administration took actions they thought were necessary with the best interest of the server in mind and I can only respect that. The fact that we have so many enforcer applications makes me happy. Since this means the rule breakers might have won the battle but not the war. I hope old and new staff members will continue the fight against toxic behaviour in the community. And not make the same mistakes I made in this fight.

That's the grey part of my story the bright side is that I can look back at an amazing time on the server and the only people I can thank for that are you guys: The community. It was truly a pleasure to play alongside you all. And even though I will be taking a step back for now. I am sure to come back once in a while. So I won't lose touch with the amazing people I have met.

During my time I met some great people who I like to mention.

Great staff members I could always rely on:

@blobvis 2.0
@Synatec
@THE SPOOK
@Clarky
@Pugga
@Hayden
@Mim
@CensoredExe
@Efan

Some great friends I made:

@Blackdown
@Lelios4970
@rogue
@curak
@Racxes
@Niko (Miko)
@Shay

Some great players I met:

@Cole
@Madda
@Mina
@Lucius Husky
@Ophelia
@walnash
@filip
@Slayerduck
@Fielding
@Jon Godinn

Some people I think we all should be greatfull:

@McGlinchy
@Collier
@Samuel
@Momo

All former trapani pasta employees
All staff members

Sorry if I forgot to @ you.

I wish you all a happy and healthy new year. It was an honor to serve you.

Kind regards,

Alliat

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know happy holidays and a happy new year bye

Reaction score
You've always been a nice guy and enjoyable to speak to in TS and such. Don't let this get you down. Good luck for whatever you choose to do in the future!

Reaction score
You've always been a nice guy and enjoyable to speak to in TS and such. Don't let this get you down. Good luck for whatever you choose to do in the future!
I can say the same to you. You where always a great guy to hang around with. Thanks for the great time on perp.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man! Hope to see you again sometime, but if not gl with whatever you decide to do! :)

im still wondering to this day if trapani pasta makes you run fasta :(

Reaction score
Thank you for your service mister Trapani,
You better keep your pasta around mannnnn
If you need a spot in the staff channel you can ask me I will pull you in as long as I have a staff rank ;)

Hope to see you still around man,

Good luck in life

Deleted member 8120

I'll always remember you selling me that pasta dinner on office rooftop