Goodbye.

Reaction score
Alright. I'll start off with the reasons i'm leaving. First off my internet. Second of all PH is now boring. Evocity was awsome. Now a small story.

I joined back in the good old 2013. First thing i did was ask where can i become a cop. For 3 months i was rping as a cop only. Then i started to craft guns, and lost all my money. I was broke, but then i met this guy called Viktor Belinsky. I met him becouse of his ad. "Belinskys are back, come to the penthouse" Something like that. Than if i remember corrently he sliced my finger and took my blood. The same day i met Gary. I saved his ass by shooting a cop right in the head. I took him to Viktor he joined bla bla bla. The next day i met Bolli, he was growing with us in the MTL HQ. He never really talked, i only remember he giving me rides. Then came paralake. I had alot of fun. Was nice being here.
Basicly i lost intrest. And the staff team died. 60 people 2-3 staff members.

Now,i wanted to say thanks to these people:
Swiper
Daymon
Pepitoz
Evil
3Bitz
Devilson
Robin the enforcer
Chibis (or something)
Stomper
MrLewis
xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n
Dragonslayer
AyJay
Bolli
Ethan
Ruby
GhostFanta
C2W
Blicky
D3V
Liam
obidan66
Roj
Rutger
Gman
Lockwood
MannerWaffel
Sugavi
Acerius
Senlin
MoronPipllyd
M0R3TANK1NG
Rustic
StephenPuffs
Fredy
Xquality
Tanges
Chrissy
Alex_:D
Ash
Alabin
JarredInator
ToffelFabriken
jjjackier
Bajar
Hax
Pear
Standish
Alexai
Puma123
Woodz

And much more:
luv u <3

P.S: I will visit every once in a while.

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

Thank you for mentionen! Sad to see you leave, you were a really good guy!

Reaction score
You were a very influential member of the Belinskys, and one of the originals. It's a shame to lose more originals. Anyways, have fun doing what ever you may do

Reaction score
Don't think I knew you, but I was speaking to Alex and he said you was a really nice guy, so I will go with that xD Sad to see old players go, but everyone must move on. Good luck with whatever, and I hope your life goes great mate. :D

Reaction score
Sorry to see ya go, Brian...
But well, things don't work out as perfect as we want, I loved Evocity too, with the penthouse, loft and espically the suburbs 3 :(

Hope you will have a great time in futur :D

Reaction score
You were a great guy, i remember you back in belinsky, its sad that we havent played much after the org was disbanded. Have luck and i hope we may play some cs go and other games ;)

Reaction score
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Reaction score
Ahh damn, it's a shame to see another great guy go, best of luck my old friend. Have a good and happy future!