Goodbye

Garrett Woodfield

all right, so as you can probably see on source bans

06aaf2da88.png

Rip, i hope in maybe 1-3 months i am able to make a apology and show that i will improve, i know what i did wrong, 2.1 it was not realistic to drive inside of cardealer with my car. 3.4 I shouldn't of run off just for a ticket. I never intended to break any rules, i was just fucking around with my friend and having fun. I will remain active on forums, and i hope that maybe in a few months, I'll have changed. Anyways goodbye and thanks to:
@Mr. Nice
@Agent Green
@Hazza56
@obidan66
@Homer
@Madlyn Beasly
@Brian Husky
@EVIL
@Swiper The Fox
@Niko
@MrLewis
@Murtsley
@The-Devils-Son
@Cole
@Ben Lockwood
@Bullyreece
@Zan116
@Frank
@LordTyla
and alot of more people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Even though you're a mean,and obnoxious fuck in game....

IM GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!11!!!!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
Thank you Garret, You have been a great member of the Family. Started off as an Average man, but until this pewny incident, You truly did improve a lot. And so, Goodbye friend and hopefully, see you soon. ( Eddie Grey )

#AdminAboose

Reaction score
How is this even possible?

Alex - 19 Warnings
Jarred - 11 Warnings
Zan116 - 8 Warnings

Alex - 8 Bans
Jarred - 10 Bans
Zan116 - 7 Bans

I actually thought I had the most warnings and bans? Wtf happened? Is it even possible to get that many warnings and bans?!
Anyhow, apply when you can Alex however you have been given many chances over the past year or two which has heavily decreased your chances of being accepted within the next 1 or 2 months.

Many of us are looking forward to see your return.
Best of luck,

Reaction score
See ya dude.
Paralake Partnership will miss your services including me and Fredy.

Thanks for the fun.

Reaction score

Alex - 19 Warnings
Jarred - 11 Warnings
Zan116 - 8 Warnings

Alex - 8 Bans
Jarred - 10 Bans
Zan116 - 7 Bans

I actually thought I had the most warnings and bans? Wtf happened? Is it even possible to get that many warnings and bans?!
Anyhow, apply when you can Alex however you have been given many chances over the past year or two which has heavily decreased your chances of being accepted within the next 1 or 2 months.

Best of luck,

Oh yes it is possible.

6lAfcsv.png

MattIs

Alex
0dWVJ1L.png

Jarred
AQI5JVg.png

Alex
2M7DVjS.png

Jarred
c7s3KSr.png

EOfw87s.png

Well i wish you good luck with getting unbanned

Like we always say, we don't have standard widespread ban timings. Everyone is different.
Bye Bye Alex. Shame to see you go. Hope I helped you out when you made reports and made ban requests.
Bye bye

Reaction score
Bye mate, I hope to see you again soon!

It's never nice to see a veteran player be forced to leave the server. Hopefully you'll be back though. Maybe this'll be a learning experience so that when you come back nothing like this'll happen again.

Reaction score

Alex - 19 Warnings
Jarred - 11 Warnings
Zan116 - 8 Warnings

Alex - 8 Bans
Jarred - 10 Bans
Zan116 - 7 Bans

Best of luck,
RayoZ got like 25....
Anyways @Alex in the end you improved a bit, thanks for supporting the community buddy

Reaction score
Cya Alex. Even though I don't play PH anymore, the times we all had were great. We still speak on Steam so its all good I guess. :)